World space india to shut shop

I think even the sun DTH already offers these AIR channels.

All these audio channels are from DD DTH service and are free for other service providers to pick up. I have been listening to these channels earlier on Dishtv and now on Airtel in place of WS. Only decent alternative to WS. You get to hear FM stations of other states in tolerable audio quality.

By the way, should not Airtel be reducing their subscription rates since the cost of WS must have been built into their pricing structure earlier?

Shailender

All these audio channels are from DD DTH service and are free for other service providers to pick up. I have been listening to these channels earlier on Dishtv and now on Airtel in place of WS. Only decent alternative to WS. You get to hear FM stations of other states in tolerable audio quality.

By the way, should not Airtel be reducing their subscription rates since the cost of WS must have been built into their pricing structure earlier?

Shailender

Is this digital FM not as good as WS in SQ?

Regards

as Worldspace is shutdown. I am truly missing gandharva Channel . only channel giving 24X7 hindustani classical music. I took airtel DTH just because of WS..

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back