WOW!!

heliumflight

Hello Friends,
Every purchase is based on a wow experience, think about it. I am not talking about the marketing wow experience but the actual realization/ experience.
Which audio equipment did you add to your setup and got the 'wow' factor?
Please share your experience..

Best!
helium

Hello Friends,
Every purchase is based on a wow experience, think about it. I am not talking about the marketing wow experience but the actual realization/ experience.

Best!
helium
First my Elekit TU8200 amp and TU8500 pre both DIY to make Yamaha AX 496 redundant.

Then Klipsch Heresy IIIs paired to those Elekits to push out Jamo E855.

Now the DIY Amp Camp Amp pair working as mono blocks

For me my wow experience currently is not a hardware that i added but apple music.
The whole experience has been wow since.

Hello Friends,

Best!
helium
Apple Music Hi Res with Micca RB 42 speakers

Naim Nait 5si when added paired with Wharfedale Diamond 225, music experience is pure joy foot tapping.
Now it's paired with Wharfedale EVO 4.2

Naim Nait 5si when added paired with Wharfedale Diamond 225, music experience is pure joy foot tapping.
Now it's paired with Wharfedale EVO 4.2
Slightly off topic, I have shortlisted used Wharfedale Diamond 225 for 25K as an upgrade, is it worth?

My first Wow moment was on listening KK's MTV Unplugged song on my Dali Zensor 3 bookshelf speakers. His voice was very natural and never heard vocal textures before!

Infinity RS425 was pleasurable for many years with the best of it between 2018 and Oct 2019 when I had the best listening space. The chain was Allo Digione Signature on LPS with Teac DAC and AmpCamp with a Wharfedale subwoofer.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back