WTB LG C9 OLED 55inch - BANGALORE

abhirox6

Hey Folks

I have been looking to buy the LG C9 OLED for a few weeks now. I have tried large stores like Croma, Reliance Digital and Girias...I have also tried the official LG dealers in Bangalore. Everybody says the same thing "No stock - we have only CX"

If somebody has any information around where I can buy C9 OLED, it would be great. I keep reading other posts where people have bought it in Chennai etc. for 1.26L. That's such a great price!

Please help me - where can I get this TV at that price?

CX is a better tv in all aspects. Any specific reasons to go back to an older model ?
Based on the reviews, I heard C9 is really good VFM compared to CX and people used to get C9 for much cheaper. But now I realized you just don't get boxed pieces of C9 anymore and only display units are possible - even that is very difficult to find.

Looks like I'll go for the CX - any suggestions on where I can get the best price? I spoke to a LG dealer and he quoted 163K before 9K cashback on card working out to 155K. Is that a good price to buy or should I wait for Diwali offer?

Wait for Deepavali
Try Devi International in Jayanagar (Madhavan Park Circle)

Cheers,
Raghu

Hey Folks

I have been looking to buy the LG C9 OLED for a few weeks now. I have tried large stores like Croma, Reliance Digital and Girias...I have also tried the official LG dealers in Bangalore. Everybody says the same thing "No stock - we have only CX"

If somebody has any information around where I can buy C9 OLED, it would be great. I keep reading other posts where people have bought it in Chennai etc. for 1.26L. That's such a great price!

Please help me - where can I get this TV at that price?
Hi there, I've been on it for a couple of months now. The first thing I do in the morning before work is open all sites and look for the pricing status.
I had mentioned the 1.26L on the chennai thread a few days back. And no, I haven't bought it yet.
And 1.26L isn't a great price for now. Considering C9 was launched in June 2019 at around 1.7L and it was sold for around 1.1L in October 2019.

CX is bound to take a similar route. Maybe not as low as 1.1L due to tax, import duties, covid, etc. But 1.2x sounds very likely.
Hang in there man, don't jump the gun yet. Just 2 more months.

Is Devi International still the go to dealer in Bangalore for the best price after all these years/decades?:) I'm surprised why other dealers can't match them yet.
Yes. Devi International pricing is usually very competitive during Deepavali sales.
In S. Bangalore, for white goods, TV, etc, this place should definitely be on the list.
Cheers,
Raghu

I've had experiences dealing with them since they started way back many years ago. They always lowered the price when you showed the quotes from other dealers. My friend used to work in e-zone down the road and said many people flocked them to feel, try & get quotes but eventually buy in Devi!

One other dealer I'd got a competitive price when buying an A/C compared to girias, adhishwars, pai etc. was Unilet. They aren't probably "popular" compared to the competition but worth checking for their offers during the Deepavali sale. Their sales & delivery/install was no less than the competition.

I've had experiences dealing with them since they started way back many years ago. They always lowered the price when you showed the quotes from other dealers. My friend used to work in e-zone down the road and said many people flocked them to feel, try & get quotes but eventually buy in Devi!

One other dealer I'd got a competitive price when buying an A/C compared to girias, adhishwars, pai etc. was Unilet. They aren't probably "popular" compared to the competition but worth checking for their offers during the Deepavali sale. Their sales & delivery/install was no less than the competition.
Yes. Unilet is good too. In fact, I think they have tied up with LG for brand stores in Bangalore.
I got OLED C8, another 4K TV, a microwave from them in 2018. Got a good deal overall and a free mixer too :D
If one can wait up to a few days before Deepavali, it'll be dog-eat-dog pricing :)
Cheers,
Raghu

Hi there, I've been on it for a couple of months now. The first thing I do in the morning before work is open all sites and look for the pricing status.
I had mentioned the 1.26L on the chennai thread a few days back. And no, I haven't bought it yet.
And 1.26L isn't a great price for now. Considering C9 was launched in June 2019 at around 1.7L and it was sold for around 1.1L in October 2019.

CX is bound to take a similar route. Maybe not as low as 1.1L due to tax, import duties, covid, etc. But 1.2x sounds very likely.
Hang in there man, don't jump the gun yet. Just 2 more months.
Makes sense bro. Will wait for Diwali and get the CX!

Back