Yamaha 583 + Heco 302

You can add an other single BA26 as center itself.. But that is possible only if you get a single BS speaker.. Otherwise, same series center.. 225 should be a match..
Thanks for detailed response. Amazon.in has ba a26 listed for ~8k a piece. What about the placement? They're ~1.5 feet hight what if i dont have that much space between tv and the stand?

Since you have only 2 speakers, the entire 5/7.1 movie is down-mixed to 2.0 and hence not ideal results.. Stereo mode? you must ideally see DTS / Dolby on AVR display..

i can see DD/Dts light up on the rexiever. But i set the sound mode to stereo to check if there will be any improvement. Sadly.. there wasn't any.

Thanks for detailed response. Amazon.in has ba a26 listed for ~8k a piece. What about the placement? They're ~1.5 feet hight what if i dont have that much space between tv and the stand?

Oh great.. BA 26 has a height of 33cm..You can place it just below TV..try measuring the distance between bottom of TV & stand and check if it has 40cm of space..If so, you are good to go..

If you have space limitation, then a 225 is a better bet..

Back