yamaha 663/ 565/ onkyo 606/ denon1909

drghanshyam

hi
i have decided to go for mission M34 speakerset, now the next confusion is which AVR. as my priority is music > movie (65- 35%). from the starting point of my search for 5.1 system my budget was 50k , as gone through this informative site and info provided by u friends i have exceede it a quite bit to get good system, now i want choose out of this AVRs keeping price in mind. yamaha 565 is chaepest among these, is it good.

pl suggest me accordingly.

thanks friends.
bye

hi
i have decided to go for mission M34 speakerset, now the next confusion is which AVR. as my priority is music > movie (65- 35%). from the starting point of my search for 5.1 system my budget was 50k , as gone through this informative site and info provided by u friends i have exceede it a quite bit to get good system, now i want choose out of this AVRs keeping price in mind. yamaha 565 is chaepest among these, is it good.

thanks friends.
bye

For music,AVR will be 663, its good for both,lacks vid upscaling but.
665 is low powered & reviews are not satisfactory.

Denon is all in one with vid upscalor.
Onk for mov only.

Finally 663 is good choice & will match mission well.

hi

thanks friends.
bye

If ur budget allows go for 663/1909.

663>1909>565>606 will be my order of choice.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back