Yamaha dealers in Bangalore

I didn't find answer anywhere. Can anyone let me know Yamaha dealers in Bangalore?

hi i know of one person 9964037714 his name is basheer he cud get u any of the yamaha products at a lesser price than the mrkt========all the best, u cud also chk with 9845522937 (masood)

Thanks Rajesh, Subhash. Can Baseer/Masood be relied upon i.e. do they sell original products with warranty intact?

Last edited:
Thanks Rajesh, Subhash. Can Baseer/Masood be relied upon i.e. do they sell original products with warranty intact?

hi, the products are definetly original ,but i advice u to plz do your home work well on the product u wish to buy, these guys dont give u the bill ,hence the price is a little less, well i got a stereo amp - yamaha AX 497,from one of these guys abt 7mnts back (sealed box and also a brand new model at tht time) its very fine till now,,,,,, ,u cud also chk out at a place called Vector ,near josephs commerece collg ,they also deal with yamaha products and its with bill/warranty,as far as music ranch --i thnk they r into tannoys and marantz

Last edited:
Hi,

I have paired the amp with Jamo S406 spkrs. I am also using a vintage Kenwood S7-M, 3 way spkrs.

hi,how does the S406 sound with the AX496 , i used the AX497 with Jamo C809 speakers for some time ,it sounded good ,but that speaker was an overkill for the amp and as expected it was overheating with the C809s (now i power the c809 with a carver TFM35x pre/power),,,so was looking for a suitable spkrs for the 497 for a differnt room,,,thnks will chk out the jamo s406

hi i know of one person 9964037714 his name is basheer he cud get u any of the yamaha products at a lesser price than the mrkt========all the best, u cud also chk with 9845522937 (masood)

Do these guys have a shop? What about Ahem! warranty?

Yamaha website lists the following stores. I have not seen anything apart from Philips or Sony at the Croma Sarjapur Signal Total Mall store. Dont know about the other stores. My friend had bought his HT setup from Hypercity in Kundanhalli.

RELIANCE DIGITAL RETAIL LTD.
NO 917, 9TH C/S, JP NAGAR 2ND PHASE,
BANGALORE - 560078 KARNATAKA

TATA CROMA
GROUND FLOOR & FIRST FLOOR , WOODYS ,45/1-1, 17TH MAIN , 5TH CROSS , 2ND PHASE , MARENAHALLI ROAD , J.P NAGAR ,
BANGALORE - 560078 KARNATAKA

HYPERCITY RETAIL INDIA LTD.
HYPERCITY RETAIL INDIA LTD. ROYAL MEENAKSHI MALL , OPPOSITE MEENAKSHI TEMPLE BANNERGHATTA ROAD,
BANGALORE - 560076 KARNATAKA

TATA CROMA
UNIT/ANCHOR NO.1,ROYAL MEENAKSHI MALL,OPPOSITE MEENAKSHI TEMPLE, BANNERGATTA ROAD,
BANGALORE - 560076 KARNATAKA

TATA CROMA
S.R.P ARCADE BUILDING, PLOT NO. 30/31, 6TH BLOCK, BANASHANKARI, 3RD/100 FT
BANGALORE - 560085 KARNATAKA

TATA CROMA
STAR BAZAAR,H.M.VIBHATOWERS , 1ST FLOOR (ABOVE MEZZANINE), KORAMANGALA,
BANGALORE - 560029 KARNATAKA

RELIANCE DIGITAL RETAIL LTD.
NO. 18, 80 FT ROAD, 4TH BLOCK, KORAMANGALA,
BANGALORE - 560084 KARNATAKA

TATA CROMA
GROUND FLOOR , INDRAPRASTHA EQUINOX , PLOT NO.23 , 100 FEET INNER RING ROAD KORAMANGALA,
BANGALORE - 560095 KARNATAKA

TATA CROMA
60 EVA MALL, GROUND FLOOR & FIRST FLOOR ,BRIGADE ROAD,
BANGALORE - 560025 KARNATAKA

TATA CROMA
UNIT NO.10,GROUND FLOOR,GOLDEN HEIGHTS, PLOT BEARING NO. 1-2, 59TH CROSS ROAD, 4TH M BLOCK,RAJAJI NAGAR,
BANGALORE - 560010 KARNATAKA

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back