Yamaha htr-2067 with speakers

It's a very capable entry level receiver.

What are the speakers you are getting with this and what's the quote for the entire package?

Like what other options in this price range? I couldn’t find any complete set in this range.

Agree that you will not find a complete set in 13k and hence you need to do a thorough check. Last year I was able to pick a similar Yamaha set for a friend who was on a very tight budget and managed to wrap the deal for 9k. The set had a passive sub, dont recall the model.

Here is one of the other options but yes priced higher, you may need to negotiate and check everything

Last edited:
Agree that you will not find a complete set in 13k and hence you need to do a thorough check. Last year I was able to pick a similar Yamaha set for a friend who was on a very tight budget and managed to wrap the deal for 9k. The set had a passive sub, dont recall the model.

Here is one of the other options but yes priced higher, you may need to negotiate and check everything

Good buy for 9k.

Going to collect these tomorrow as I can't find any better option in this price range at the moment. Also the set is in very good condition and rarely used so I am more inclined towards it. Will possibly upgrade the speakers in future if the ones coming with is not pleasing me enough :).

Going to collect these tomorrow as I can't find any better option in this price range at the moment. Also the set is in very good condition and rarely used so I am more inclined towards it. Will possibly upgrade the speakers in future if the ones coming with is not pleasing me enough :).
Congratulations Happy for you, please do post your experience with the system once you connect it up.
Best wishes.

Picked up the speakers on Saturday. AVR condition was top notch and also the speakers, seems they hardly used it. Finally closed the deal at 12K.

I am quite surprised with the sound quality of the plastic speakers that came along. The subwoofer is not enough for sure but the clarity in satellite is good for their size. Will explore more in the upcoming long weekend.

Picked up the speakers on Saturday. AVR condition was top notch and also the speakers, seems they hardly used it. Finally closed the deal at 12K.

I am quite surprised with the sound quality of the plastic speakers that came along. The subwoofer is not enough for sure but the clarity in satellite is good for their size. Will explore more in the upcoming long weekend.
Hi, I picked up a Yamaha 2067 and the set of 1810 speakers from a seller in Olx. Didnt get it so cheap though, but in new product condition. Like you, I too am surprised with the sound quality. Movies sound more real. Music seemed a little mellowed as I am used to a Denon 500. Will post more observations soon.

Hi, I picked up a Yamaha 2067 and the set of 1810 speakers from a seller in Olx. Didnt get it so cheap though, but in new product condition. Like you, I too am surprised with the sound quality. Movies sound more real. Music seemed a little mellowed as I am used to a Denon 500. Will post more observations soon.
How much did you pay for 2067?

I too noticed that music was not that great. But when I hooked my bookshelf the quality was really good. The speakers that came along are only good for watching movies, infact very good for watching movies due to their warm tone.

Also I was not happy with the subwoofer performance so I plugged my Sony Xplode car subwoofer which was lying at home. Man this subwoofer really rocks, very smooth and realistic bass. Now I don’t even feel like adding a powered subwoofer.

Subwoofer model is XS-NW12022E

I too noticed that music was not that great. But when I hooked my bookshelf the quality was really good. The speakers that came along are only good for watching movies, infact very good for watching movies due to their warm tone.
It’s a basic setup, the SW is only 6 inch so it’s good for small room

Also I was not happy with the subwoofer performance so I plugged my Sony Xplode car subwoofer which was lying at home. Man this subwoofer really rocks, very smooth and realistic bass. Now I don’t even feel like adding a powered subwoofer.

Subwoofer model is XS-NW12022E
Sony XS-NW12022E is of 4 ohm where as Yamaha HTR-2067 accepts speakers with min. 6 ohms. Not a big issue but do not crank up the volume too much otherwise it'll heat up the amp.

Sony XS-NW12022E is of 4 ohm where as Yamaha HTR-2067 accepts speakers with min. 6 ohms. Not a big issue but do not crank up the volume too much otherwise it'll heat up the amp.
Yes I know. Is there any way I can increase the impedance? By adding some circuitry?

Since this is a modern avr I would expect it to shut off if there too much load or heat.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back