Votes: 0 0.0%
  • THE GOOD STEREO SPEAKERAS (FLOOR STADING) UNDER BUDGET RS. 30000.00

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ANY OTHER A/V RECEIVER OTHER THAT YAMAHA RXV - 640

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

rajkr100

HELLO EVERY BODY, I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM

ACTUALLY I INTEND TO SET UP A STEREO SYSTEMS/HOME THEATER AND MY BUDGET IS RS. 50000/- AND AFTER MUCH REVIEW I HAVE NARROW MY SEARCH TO YAMAHA RXV - 650. IN FACT I HAVE READ ABOUT THIS A/V RECEIVER IN AV MAX AND WHAT HI FI AND THEY HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS SYSTEM. CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO MY QUEARY i.e.
1. IS ANYONE USING THIS SYSTEM IF YES, KINDLY ADVICE ME SHOULD I BUY THIS OR ANY OTHER SYSTEM.

2. THE APPROPRIATE SPEAKER SYSTEM (FLOOR STADING) FOR THIS SYSTEM I INTEND TO BUY JAMO S - 708 (RS. 26,500) IS IT O.K.

ONE MORE THING I WANT YOUR ADVICE THAT ACTUALLY I AM AUDIO FREAK AND I WANT TO HAVE A SYSTEM ONLY FOR MUSIC PURPOSE NOT FOR MOVIE PURPOSE. IF I BUY A A/V RECEIVER INSTEAD OF STRERO AMPLIFIRE WILL IT GIVE ME FULL SATISFACTION IN VIEW OF MY AUDIO NEED. OR IS THERE ANY DETERIORATE IN SOUND FROM A/V RECEIVER IN COMPARISON OF STEREO AMPLIFIRES.

Hi rajkr100,

Considering thet you are a audio freak and want the system primary for music I would suggest you to go for a integrated amplifier.

Depending on your budget for an integrated amp. I am sure the members here would be able to recommend you a suitable amp.

Hi rajkr100,

Considering thet you are a audio freak and want the system primary for music I would suggest you to go for a integrated amplifier.

Depending on your budget for an integrated amp. I am sure the members here would be able to recommend you a suitable amp.

Thanks cyrus for your reply.
one more things I want to add that if i have a/v system i can further upgrade it wheraeas if i take intg. amp. i will have no choice for upgradation. moreover a/v receiver is little more costier that intg. amps and if spending more on a/v receiver give me more liberty future should i not go for a/v receiver. and in reveiw i have found that yamaha rxv 650 is also good for music/audio. thank kindly advice

If you plan to upgrade to a AV system in the future then I would suggest you buy the receiver. However before you make the pruchase listen to your favourite CD through the receiver and compare it to the sound from an integrated amp. like Rotel, NAD or Cambridge Audio.

If you cannot hear the difference between the receiver and integrated amp. then stick to the receiver... However if you can tell the difference then you may consider the integrated amp.

Last edited:
dear cyrus,

can you please suggest me any particulars intg. amplifires in my budget including speakers systems. also please give me any dealers in delhi.

or can you suggest any a/v receiver which is also as good as int. amp.

thank you

Last edited:
Hear the NAD integrated 320BEE with the Monitor Audio Bronze BR2 Speakers.

This is a great entry level system and will far surpass the sound of the yamaha receiver.

Contact the distributor below for a dealer in Delhi.

LA-KOZY ELECTRONICS AND SERVICES (for NAD)

Showroom No.3, La-kozy Mansion, 21, Chowpatty Seaface, Mumbai ? 400 007
Tel 91-22-2369 7001/2 Fax : 91-22-2369 8001

E-mail : [email protected]

Contact Mr. Sushil Anand (for Monitor Audio)
8 Punam Co-Operative Society,
29/30 Road #5 Union Park Khar(W), Mumbai 400 052.

Mr. Sanjay Thakur
T 91-22-26 00 7700
v 91-22-26 05 4709
E-mail : [email protected]

Last edited:
Hi Neal,

Thanks for reply,

can you please suggest any a/v receiver which is equally good for stereo purpose.

Hi Neal,

Thanks for reply,

can you please suggest any a/v receiver which is equally good for stereo purpose.

I would suggest you to listen to the NEW Denon AVR-1907 AV receiver! Great sound and good value for the money.

Hey,
checkout wharfedale diamonds 9.5 amazing speakers at 26 k. And in my experience nothing beats it in that price. also check out sonodyne sonus 2605.

Vivek

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back