Yamaha RX-V667 AVR for 29.5 k in Mumbai !! Is it a good price?

yes, I have ordered pioneer sp-pk21bs from this dealer..it is to be delievered yet..but dealer is a gentleman and the experience of shopping with him is very good till now..
and yes their each item is US based (110V) because their main branch is in US and mumbai branch is just an extention..

hey naimesh,

thanks for your reply. just wanted a little more info - your mode of payment, delivery time quoted, do they also offer the step down converter (of course at a price), what about the warranty?

thanks for your inputs. if things sound good i might order my next piece of HT equipment from them.

cheers

Guys i have just received this quote for these two AVRs. I wd be getting the quotes for others later tonight and post it here.

Denon AVR-1911 - Rs 34,890 in Mumbai

Pioneer VSX-1020-K- Rs 31,850 in Mumbai

I guess finally we in India are getting a fair deal :) i mean its still sucks when we compare the price to the price in the US but then I guess these AVRs are around 45k in India so this is a good thing :)

Viva La Audiophile Revolution !! :))

i am interested in pioneer vsx 1021 k

^^^ Refurbished or returned item. Not exactly new.
no sir it is not always refurbished item..if you see in detail, many bstock items are new only..read bstock item on yamaha(google it)its a company b stock..also seller feedback is very good..but as spiro has given a link for new item,go for it..

no sir it is not always refurbished item..if you see in detail, many bstock items are new only..read bstock item on yamaha(google it)its a company b stock..also seller feedback is very good..but as spiro has given a link for new item,go for it..

Its not a company, B stock means a new product with minor defect sent back to the manufacturer which is sold after fixing the issue. Refurbished also is not the ideal word. These items carry full warranty too. But it is safe to go for new one, if it is international purchase.

B-STOCK:
Yamaha will occasionally sell B-Stock items which may have been opened and used for demonstration purposes, photo shoots, refurbished, etc. and may have minor (if any) cosmetic damage. They will have a sticker over the serial number and on the outside packaging stating B-Stock. B-Stock units have HALF the normal Yamaha manufactures warranty as long as they are purchased from an Authorized Yamaha Dealer.
What is the difference between A-Stock, B-Stock, and C-Stock Yamaha products? - Audio & Visual

As long as a "new" piece is available at almost the same price as a 'b' stock item, the choice is quite clear. Though it makes sense to look for a much higher model (and more expensive) in b stock if available at a similar price.

As long as a "new" piece is available at almost the same price as a 'b' stock item, the choice is quite clear. Though it makes sense to look for a much higher model (and more expensive) in b stock if available at a similar price.
exactly.. that is the point I want to make..there is nothing great in buying b stock items at 1-2k less..
b stock items are usually sold at half rates..so we can get very expensive models in budget range..

you have to deal directly with people and not with the site..

naimesh, if you see my earlier post in this threat, some products which are in stock, i think, can be bought directly from the site. i proceeded to their check out page.

well but for items that shows "special order" you have deal with the people as you said.

I have ordered RX-V667 on 22nd Sept on EBAY GEB for Rs 26511/- I have received the product on 2nd Oct . So quick service . Product is working fine. I have purchased voltage converter MX 1174 [ 500w ] for Rs 1250/- from Naresh Electronics, Grand Road market

I have ordered RX-V667 on 22nd Sept on EBAY GEB for Rs 26511/- I have received the product on 2nd Oct . So quick service . Product is working fine. I have purchased voltage converter MX 1174 [ 500w ] for Rs 1250/- from Naresh Electronics, Grand Road market

Is it a B-stock item??? I have searched GEB. But unable to find a brand new one retailing in that price...

Last edited:
Hi, are there any issues with custom duty or is as simple as paying online and item is delivered on your address!!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back