Yamaha RX-V667 AVR for 29.5 k in Mumbai !! Is it a good price?

hi everest,

congrats on your buy, needed some info:

When you received this item was there any mention of the difference in this vs a A stock or prime item? Basically is there any difference in what you bought as compared to a normal stock item?

Also, with ref to the step down converter you bought, were you advised regarding the power rating of the equipment, or you bought a general available item for such uses.

Thanks for your replies in advance.

cheers.

hi everest,

congrats on your buy, needed some info:

When you received this item was there any mention of the difference in this vs a A stock or prime item? Basically is there any difference in what you bought as compared to a normal stock item?

Also, with ref to the step down converter you bought, were you advised regarding the power rating of the equipment, or you bought a general available item for such uses.

Thanks for your replies in advance.

cheers.
there should be no difference in A stock and B stock items if they are used for photography or just simple demo purpose or minor cosmetic defects (if any)except half period warranty which anyways not valid for GEB..they look like new and work properly in most of the cases..this doesn't mean defective pieces...
If you get more than 50% discount, it is worth buying..make sure your item is not a refurbished item..Many a times sellers sell bstock items as a new..so if you find similar rates with new and B stock item from different sellers, buy from a good feedback seller with clearly stating Bstock item as he is more transparent..
regarding converter, we have to assume that it will come with 110V system unless stated otherwise..Its a general rule for all electronics item from USA..It may or may not be mentioned in description as these items are not sold directly by US sellers..these items are reselled from mumbai re seller i2cworld purchased from US..

667 consumes 400w & it should be considered while choosing step down.
Especially with ONKYO AVR.

How come no customs were applied. Was it included in the order?
In case if it is applied later by customs, does Ebay get it cleared by paying it?

hey
u already brought these @29k.
pl chk voltage fq and wattage,made in details.
i can be intersted at 27k.
let me know
shipping to mumbai.
pl share ur number and email.
thanks.

Also experts pl suggest matching spearks 5.1 with avr471 yamaha.
which is good and can drive safely 471, whardale obesidian600 or dx1 or jamo s600 /s424 jamo or wharfdale vardus300.
pl suggest good matcching with 471. i need good sound [vocals+music]and [surroundsound +movies] clear crisp not to sharp sound.
Appreciate suggestions and advice.
Roomsize 20x10.
Thanks

URGENT
Got avr 471 from a dealer in delhi via ebay.
The back panel rear of 471 of made in malaysia is different than in US made displayed in Amazon Cnet, i mean the there is a YAMAHA logo on the upper right corner in US UK make, but the one i received has only LOGO of YAMAHA at just betn the mid point .
also the connectors of sprks are having banana plug.

IS THIS GENUINE buy,PLEASE advise before i can make release payment to this guy UniversalTrading Co listed in Ebay.

This is very Urgent and request experts and preowned 471 avr users for response asap.

I request moderator and admin guys to please post the reply in correct threads. as i m short of time.

Thanks.

H naimesh,
Pl share the number of the distributor. i m also looking for same.
And if u have assembled it how is the experience pl share, ur avr+sprks specs.

i am new to this forum
i just brought avr 471 yamaha and in huntfor matching speakers.
i am also thinking of buying eitherr energy classic/mirange nano or mx/or this pioneer bs21.

Please help friends in sorting out the confusion of best matching spearkrs for my av.
room size is 17x10. mainly for both audiomusic and movies surround.
staying in mumbai.
ifi buy from online on shipnshop,borderlinx or aramax ebay will they price the same via shipp to mum bai.

my no is 9167005534.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back