You are an eye opener ?

[email protected]

i was initially planning to buy a sony e4100/6100.
but upon trial, found the sound below standards.
i then turned to Sonu str k55sw, as i love bass, but when i tried to search for reviews for that model, i was disappointed to find any detailed review.
it was my shear luck, that bought me to this forum.
i would be honest, i have for the first time explored Yamaha/Denon/Onkyo/Marrantz.
thanks to the moderators and the forum members.
you have opened my eyes.
i am a movie enthusiast as well as music lover.
i could never convince myself with sony, though the crowd is mad over it.
only after getting in touch with this forum, i shortlisted YAMAHA YHT299/ YHT399.
now i am in the process of finding the most lucrative offer for these models.
how ever would also love to get recommendations from all of you, regarding perfect system for me.
my budget is 40k to 50k.
i am looking for additional wifi, NFC and Bluetooth connectivity within my budget, which is missing in Yamaha yht 299/399.
recommendations for Dolby Atmos enabled system within this range would be of great help.
i have a Hall of size 16' x 12'6". the hall is open to equal lenght on the other side as well (30' in total x 12'6"), i have divided it with a big tv cabinet.
awaiting your valuable feedback and recommendations.

You have stepped into the right place, start scouting to reliance digital and listen to onkyo, pioneer models, if you can stretch your budget a bit them you can hop into proFX and listen to denon/polk combo, pls do share your experience.

Welcome!
I would say, take your time before deciding on anything.
Do look at buying used as well. It is almost perfectly safe here.
There is a sister site, hifiads.com, for used AV stuff. Check this out too.
But as in all on line deals, do take care.

"Wallet openers". Spot on, Santy.
I too have suffered. But there is great pleasure in this suffering:D

Wallet openers is the right words but this forum gives you lots of insights on how you can pick a system suitable to your ears and budget

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back