You are so special!

Great to know that Vinay liked it. And thanks to Venkatesh for the noble idea and co-ordination and thanks Santhosh for the logistics. And thanks to others(Iaudio, Suri, Srinisundar, Teky, Spirovious, Idlebrain) for the silent(now it's not ;-) )contribution.

great job guys! and vinay totally deserves this. superb! how did you pull it off? what were the logistics of it?

• Logistics were challenging, but Venkatesh made it look so easy. Here goes:
  • Venkatesh contacts some of us as an Interest Check and receives contributions
  • Venkatesh buys 1kg container off ebay ships it to me (straight from seller to me, we saved one way shipping)
  • I add some 750 gms of High Decoction coffee beans and shipped it to Venkatesh
  • Knowing Vinay's taste for vintage coffee, Venkatesh filled remaining with Standard Decoction coffee powder, sweetened the coffeee with some personal messages from contributing members to taste
  • Venkatesh then shipped it to Vinay

If anyone came in late and is wondering what coffeerights are all about, please PM any of us using the term:)

Hello Vinay,

Congratulations.. You set the trend and others to take leaf out it and continue..

Thanks Venkatesh.. for the gesture.. This should continue... Keep me included on these initiatives (by the by what is PM? How do I get to meet Bangalore guys... Is there any meeting planned at Bangalore..)

Am not regular to Forum but I on and off keep reading.. (I am still build my HT/Music system - Still going around looking for best combination for my RX V1900.. It is sitting idle)...

Rgds/JRavich

Hello Vinay,

Congratulations.. You set the trend and others to take leaf out it and continue..

Thanks Venkatesh.. for the gesture.. This should continue... Keep me included on these initiatives (by the by what is PM? How do I get to meet Bangalore guys... Is there any meeting planned at Bangalore..)

Am not regular to Forum but I on and off keep reading.. (I am still build my HT/Music system - Still going around looking for best combination for my RX V1900.. It is sitting idle)...

Rgds/JRavich

We have had one organised Bangalore HFV meet so far. There will be some more, have an eye on the General Chit Chat section.

PM = Private Message

Here is a glossary containing most of the abbreviations we use
http://www.hifivision.com/general-chit-chat/9575-glossary-abbreviations-used-forum.html

Hey Santhosh, I may need some High Decoction Coffee beans if that's not a problem with you. I also have some which you may try as they may be of different flavor. Can we talk over these thru Manmohan Singh?

Hey Santhosh, I may need some High Decoction Coffee beans if that's not a problem with you. I also have some which you may try as they may be of different flavor. Can we talk over these thru Manmohan Singh?
Sure mate, when are we meeting BTW?

You have just konfused jravich by using the word Manmohan Singh. Too much for one day.

@jravish: Manmohan Singh = PM. Go figure:)

You have just konfused jravich by using the word Manmohan Singh. Too much for one day.

@jravish: Manmohan Singh = PM. Go figure:)

Shouldn't it be Sonia Gandhi then:lol:

I have sent a SG to you btw;)

hey almost free this weekend, except I remember vaguely that I told someone that I can come somewhere and I don't remember to whom and where I promised that. So except that I think I'm free. Let's decide if we can have our meet. We'll share coffee beans.
BTW, missed to say before, that 1KG container was awesome, had me in splits :lol:I need to buy a 1KG container soon before we meet ;-)

@jravish: Manmohan Singh = **. Go figure:)
Dude dude, change the line from "= **" to "is Prime Minister", I really want to konfuse him more :eek:hyeah::yahoo:

To: Venkatesh, Santhol2, Iaudio, Suri, Konfused, Srinisundar, Teky, Spirovious, Idlebrain.

I saw yesterday in external hard disk the list of over 100 of them in high definition movies, documentaries and related which you'll have sent to me and i must say that several of them are out of the world and rare. The quality ranged from 4 GB right up to 45 GB this is astonishing.

The range of movies which i have are 4 to 8 GB.

It is the best gift i have ever received.

I thank you very much again for all this, please do consider to visit my place when you'll have a trip in Mumbai.

V.

Last edited:
To: Venkatesh, Santhol2, Iaudio, Suri, Konfused, Srinisundar, Teky, Spirovious, Idlebrain.

I saw yesterday in external hard disk the list of over 100 of them in high definition movies, documentaries and related which you'll have sent to me and i must say that several of them are out of the world and rare. The quality ranged from 4 GB right up to 45 GB this is astonishing.

I thank you very much again for all this, please do consider to visit my place when you'll have a trip in Mumbai.

V.

Hi Vinay,

We are all glad that you liked it and there is nothing like it!

The credit goes to Santosh who took all the trouble to copy the movies and Iaudio who insisted on this when I was worried that the process was getting late.

Cheers!

Congrats Vinay for the much deserved gift and great work Venkatesh,Santhol and others for organizing this.

Regards.

congrats vinay,all the very best.enjoy them like only u can :clapping:.cant believe i missed this thread.serves me right for not following it and being able to participate :mad:.cheers buddy

@all members responsible for this,kudos.very,very thoughtful.rock on!!!

V.

Hmmmmmmm................. slowly the heat of Generosity is catching up with the forum members............. three cheers to Vinay and others who made this possible. Enjoy!!! your stuffs.

cheers.

Glad to no that you liked it & these are new mov to you.I know that you are movie lover than music(I suppose)& we cld make you happy.

Hi Vinay,

We are all glad that you liked it and there is nothing like it!

The credit goes to Santosh who took all the trouble to copy the movies and Iaudio who insisted on this when I was worried that the process was getting late.

Cheers!
Nothing at all venkatesh. There were some unavoidable delays from my side. Yes, iaudio is right about the content's importance.

Congrats Vinay for the much deserved gift and great work Venkatesh,Santhol and others for organizing this.

Regards.

congrats vinay,all the very best.enjoy them like only u can :clapping:.cant believe i missed this thread.serves me right for not following it and being able to participate :mad:.cheers buddy

@all members responsible for this,kudos.very,very thoughtful.rock on!!!

Thoroughly enjoyed being part of this initiative:).

Hmmmmmmm................. slowly the heat of Generosity is catching up with the forum members............. three cheers to Vinay and others who made this possible. Enjoy!!! your stuffs.

cheers.
You are also very much a part of this mate. If not for you, so many of us would never have tasted HD videos:licklips: the way we are:).

Glad to no that you liked it & these are new mov to you.I know that you are movie lover than music(I suppose)& we cld make you happy.
Yes, glad that atleast some of these are new to you Vinay.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back