Youtube issue | PioneerBDP180

chandu2106

Friends,

Recently I've got Pioneer BDP-180. When I connected and first tested Youtube, I've got certificate error and the same error for Miracast (youtube) too. Did any one of you faced or know this kind of behaviour and kindly let me know how to resolve this issue. Please find the attached screen print which shows error.

Note : Wifi(10mbps speed) connection was successful.
Yet to visit one of Bangalore service centre(at HAL).

Thanks,

Attachments

• BDP180.jpg
    BDP180.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 67
Yeah da same issue i had.but nothing to worry its not at all a serious issue.u wil get that notice whenever u have connection error.jus simply swith off n on.try to connect again.thats it

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Thank you Friend for you reply.

Whatever you suggested, the process/solution I have been trying for more than 2weeks still no luck :sad: .

Will try again to find out my fortune.

Thank you Friend for you reply.

Whatever you suggested, the process/solution I have been trying for more than 2weeks still no luck :sad: .

Will try again to find out my fortune.
But I swear this issue very very rare for me.whenever i restart this issue was solved.my guess it wud be error in network connection.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Hello all,

I have this player. For the last couple of weeks, I have issues with respect to youtube. It's not buffering the videos and most of the time the video does playing smoothly. I have 100 mpbs speed broadband connection but the router is at second floor. I use this player at first floor. All other devices works fine, except this. Any idea?

Regards!

Friends,

Recently I've got Pioneer BDP-180. When I connected and first tested Youtube, I've got certificate error and the same error for Miracast (youtube) too. Did any one of you faced or know this kind of behaviour and kindly let me know how to resolve this issue. Please find the attached screen print which shows error.

Note : Wifi(10mbps speed) connection was successful.
Yet to visit one of Bangalore service centre(at HAL).

Thanks,
Hi,

Where is the service center in Bengaluru (HAL)? Any contact details do you have?

Regards!

If you are skilled enough to open the player carefully and handle the boards / parts inside (based on experience), you can, else visit a repairer who can replace the belt for you at a certain cost.
A good local technician is always preferable if you are not confident about diy.
good luck.

A good local technician is always preferable if you are not confident about diy.
good luck.

For me if the device is out of warranty and I have made Amps since school days using kits from Grant Road (Electronics Market) , then I would venture to open it. Nowadays there are so many videos flooded over Youtube which can assist in opening and replacing stuff provided you have a good hand, ample knowledge, available spares to replace etc.

For me if the device is out of warranty and I have made Amps since school days using kits from Grant Road (Electronics Market) , then I would venture to open it. Nowadays there are so many videos flooded over Youtube which can assist in opening and replacing stuff provided you have a good hand, ample knowledge, available spares to replace etc.
Yes same here, experience of assembling kits in young age, also have many tools. .
Best wishes

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back