• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Youtube Streaming

jls001

Staff member
Diana Angel --- love the passion in her singing:

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

hifitoaster

I think it can be more of a revenue issue. The record labels wont like YouTube giving us free content at audio cd sound

But yes it's a good business idea for youtbe to start a paid service .

But maybe not many takers for that and also the issue of what is free content (non copyright) , how to determine material is cd resolution

As it is we audiophiles are far less percentage wise for YouTube to bother
Yes, this is for a revenue reason. If youtube supports 320kbps then spotify and all others will even take a huge hit. Also , this is one of the reasons, why youtube doesnt allow app makers to stream the audio alone, to work like a music player. Its officially in playstore and apple store blocked. But, 3rd party apps are availlable. I had one of them some time back on my Android phone, but then I felt insecure installing not from Playstore and deleted it. Cant find the name again ;(

Kumar101

Josh Groban and Angelique Kidjo sing Pearls (a song writtend by Sade), backed by some very talented musicians too.

(just noticed after posting doesn't allow direct play have to right-click copy video URL and then paste in a new tab on your browser)

Nikhil

Staff member
Sharing a rare live performance of Ruben Gonzalez playing one of my father's favourite songs.
Even on a Youtube video the tone and texture of that piano and upright bass are spot on.

SPONSORED ADS