Youtube Streaming

I think it can be more of a revenue issue. The record labels wont like YouTube giving us free content at audio cd sound

But yes it's a good business idea for youtbe to start a paid service .

But maybe not many takers for that and also the issue of what is free content (non copyright) , how to determine material is cd resolution

As it is we audiophiles are far less percentage wise for YouTube to bother
Yes, this is for a revenue reason. If youtube supports 320kbps then spotify and all others will even take a huge hit. Also , this is one of the reasons, why youtube doesnt allow app makers to stream the audio alone, to work like a music player. Its officially in playstore and apple store blocked. But, 3rd party apps are availlable. I had one of them some time back on my Android phone, but then I felt insecure installing not from Playstore and deleted it. Cant find the name again ;(

Josh Groban and Angelique Kidjo sing Pearls (a song writtend by Sade), backed by some very talented musicians too.

(just noticed after posting doesn't allow direct play have to right-click copy video URL and then paste in a new tab on your browser)

Sharing a rare live performance of Ruben Gonzalez playing one of my father's favourite songs.
Even on a Youtube video the tone and texture of that piano and upright bass are spot on.

Great share! This girl should go places with her talent!
I went over to her Youtube site and found this amazing song

I just watched a few of her videos today. I like this Veena she plays and a few qawalis she has done. She was on "the voice" and has done a bunch of other pop stuff.

Hi
Sandeepss
A unique song sung by Hemata Mukherjee and music by another legend Naushad . Had first listened to it in a programme telecast by a channel then had it downloaded in gana . If you watch it carefully,you will find Aruna Irani, then a child actress sitting in a row with her classmates. But the most important thing is its lyric that is very realistic as well as pragmatic. Truly , advices given by a teacher to his disciples. Thank you for sharing.
If possible please download Mahisasuramardini , an oratario on gana.I shall write about it in detail tomorrow on the auspicious day of MAHALAYA
REGARDS
BHASKAR

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back