Zotac ZBOX Availability

rishi.s

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can buy a Zotac AD04 or AD10 (other than e-tailers). Am located in Chennai, and have already looked up Supreme Computers - they have HD ID11, which is an old Intel Atom model.

Have also called up a couple of shops at Nehru Place, Delhi (although picking it up from there would be a hassle), but even they don't seem to have it.

Regards,

Rishi

Ok, finally figured this out myself after numerous phone calls across the country and thought would post here to make someone else's job easier.

Zotac distributor for India is Aditya Infotech, based out of Noida. In Chennai, they distribute mainly through Supreme Computers and Mahalaxmi. Both of them are currently stocked out; however, managed to get the number of the local Aditya Infotech sales guy in Chennai from their head office - a very helpful person named Atindra Kumar.

Talked to him, and he's helping me source a AD10 from his head office (apparently, takes a day, and should be here tomorrow). Will have to make the purchase (on delivery) via one of the shops mentioned above. His contact no. is +918939921077.

The price being quoted is much lower than those by e-tailers on eBay. :eek:hyeah:

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back