Zypher Labs @ Palm Expo 2012 CHINA

denom

Banned
Banned
Another Palm Expo took place earlier in the month of May 2012 & was surprised to find out that our very own FM's Kanwar & SSS(Sanjay) of Zypher Labs were the only ones from India who exhibited their products in the expo and proudly flew the Indian Tricolour in China :)

WELCOME TO PALM EXPO 2012

Am posting a couple of pics of them @ the expo, hope kanwar & sanjay write a review of the expo & that of their personal experiences & response received by them in China

357kspl.jpg

4v5t35.jpg

2psgg08.jpg

33a822b.jpg

2hx7fw4.jpg

2rh1g69.jpg

alp943.jpg

1jssgz.jpg

1shx6u.jpg

30j772b.jpg

25u4osx.jpg

20s8to7.jpg

no8p68.jpg

xgl661.jpg

206k3zq.jpg

11huxah.jpg

Pics courtesy kanwar

:)

Having heard some of the Zypher offerrings I can only say that is a matter of time before they become a known manufacturer in audio circles

Another Palm Expo took place earlier in the month of May 2012 & was surprised to find out that our very own FM's Kanwar & SSS(Sanjay) of Zypher Labs were the only ones from India who exhibited their products in the expo and proudly flew the Indian Tricolour in China :)

WELCOME TO PALM EXPO 2012

Am posting a couple of pics of them @ the expo, hope kanwar & sanjay write a review of the expo & that of their personal experiences & response received by them in China

Pics courtesy Kanwar

Hi Denom,

It was very proudful moment for us, being only one and first ever amplifier company from India to exhibit the product range in International worldwide PALM EXPO 2012 which held on May 24-27 in Bejing, China this year. The area spawned more than 200000 squaremeters, one of the biggest till date in China. It was a historic moment indeed for Zypher Labs. All types of exhibitors were there ranging from Lighting, Pro-Audio, Musical instruments, Car-audio, Technology :licklips:

Due to the presence of worldwide customer base in this Expo, the exposure we got was very good and far exceeded our expectations. The response from the visitors was quite overwhelming. People were shocked and surprised to see an Indian company to launch a 10KW Class-D amplifier[a domain which is ruled by only few big brands in proaudio] in Sinoland. :D

The people who attended the show were mainly rental companies, engineers from other companies who exhibited there and distributors from all over the world[mainly serious buyers]. Unlike in the Palm expo in India where you get variety of people and exposure is limited to Indian sub continent only. All major global brands were present there and together we shared and learned about the new technologies which were presented there. It was a global experience for us, we made new friends and worldwide exposure took us to new heights.:)

Cheers,
Kanwar

Last edited:
Hey Kanwar, I'm glad you are going places (pun intended:D) I'm surprised at the muted response on the forum. We should be and are proud of you.

Keep it up buddy, wish you all the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Knawar, I'm glad you are going places (pun intended:D) I'm surprised at the muted response on the forum. We should be and are proud of you.

Thanxz for the nice words:)

Maybe some people here hate Indian products, for them foreign brands rock more:D

Congrats Kanwar... It is very heartening to know Indian companies taking on the western world in their domain....Keep it up and all the very best...

Thanxz for your wishes...:)

Kanwar

@kanwar... Is there a website of your company where one can research the products you offer?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Kanwar: Enough of your fooling around with 10KW amplifiers :)

Please build us an inexpensive awediophile/audiophool grade amplifier for home listening - Class D/T - whatever, it does not matter. Put em all out of business. :)

Hey Knawar, I'm glad you are going places (pun intended:D) I'm surprised at the muted response on the forum. We should be and are proud of you.

:thumbsup: Definitely more appreciation is required :clapping:

@kanwar... Is there a website of your company where one can research the products you offer?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Yes Pls!!! :clapping:

Please build us an inexpensive awediophile/audiophool grade amplifier for home listening - Class D/T - whatever, it does not matter. Put em all out of business. :)

:clapping: Keith

Kanwar & Sanjay, now will you pls SERIOUSLY consider getting into the Home Audio Sector ASAP???

I know you guys have some pre-power & Integrated amps in the pipeline, kindly get cracking on their development

:yahoo:

Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

@Kanwar: All the very best to you and everyone at Zypher. You are making us proud.

Pressing the unmute button to say congratulations, well done, all the very best, and looking forward to hearing more about the products :)

Congrats guys! makes us very proud that our FM is making waves internationally. hope you will come out with a proper website soon, that'll showcase all your products (including those in the pipeline). count me in, as a customer. once you develop amps in the subkilowatt range..

Great going Kanwar. Congratulations to all at Zypher. We look forward to more products especially in the home audio Arena. All the best !!

good going. I saw the mono blocks at godsevil and the styling was too good.

Congrats guys! makes us very proud that our FM is making waves internationally. hope you will come out with a proper website soon, that'll showcase all your products (including those in the pipeline). count me in, as a customer. once you develop amps in the subkilowatt range..

Sure, we are working on our website also. Low power amps are in pipeline already for home audio segment. So stay tuned.;)

In coming months i hope you can expect a decent home audio amp from our stable.:)

Thanxz everyone for the wishes.

Kanwar

Well guys, I am one of the more fortunate ones having met with the designer during the listening session of the Avepa Sub which was built to order by Ashokji and further I had opportunity to listen to the Anamyst System Kanwar has designed. I have put up the listening impressions on other threads one was perhaps titled dream home theater and the other avepa sub. After these impressions I am very much inclined to build a couple of active speakers for myself. Just have been putting off the idea since the completed speakers would be huge and would make a tight fit in my apartment. Still considering options. I do not have a iota of doubt that a properly designed active speakers/system would have more control and would be more value for money than any passive systems similarly priced.

Kudos Kanwar, hope Zypher prospers

Hi Kanwar
Any of your "relatively low power" and " budget power amp ( if it exists) :) is "home grade?
If yes please can you give details and pricing?
Also you make any speakers? Powered speakers , which can be used at home?

This questions may sound foolish but on net I've seen many persons using behringers and crowns and other professional amps and speakers at home.

All the best ,hope you "rock" the musical scene!!

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back