Zypher Labs @ Palm Expo 2012 CHINA

I am also looking for a subwoofer - 12" minimum within a budget of 30k. Any pointers Kanwarji?

Can't say about home audio brands but if pro audio driver is to be used then it must be atleast 18inches woofer to get adequate low frequency response in advanced transmission line cabinet with an active 500W amplification for home audio setup.

Hi Kanwar
Any of your "relatively low power" and " budget power amp ( if it exists) :) is "home grade?
If yes please can you give details and pricing?
Also you make any speakers? Powered speakers , which can be used at home?

This questions may sound foolish but on net I've seen many persons using behringers and crowns and other professional amps and speakers at home.

All the best ,hope you "rock" the musical scene!!

No low power amps currently for home audio, but somethings are in pipeline for home audio for sure.

Many wise people use pro audio gear in home setups, nothing new in it, except less wastage of money :)

Kanwar

Can't say about home audio brands but if pro audio driver is to be used then it must be atleast 18inches woofer to get adequate low frequency response in advanced transmission line cabinet with an active 500W amplification for home audio setup.

any thing that would fit into my budget?

Awesome Kanwar. Congratulations to the Zypher team. Will wait patiently for your new offerings. If our audio video requirements are manufactured, competitively priced, world class and avialable in India then we wont need to look/go West :) All the very best

Hi Kanwar,

Any updates post Palm Expo????

Awaiting eagerly for the home audio gears to be coming near to manufacturing stage :licklips:

Fingers crossed

Currently working on a low power amplifier in class-d technology[Home & Car Audio], will get completed around Diwali.;)

Kanwar sir, any update on the car amplifiers?

Just realised this is a pretty old thread. Sorry for digging this up.

Hey Kanwar, I'm glad you are going places (pun intended:D) I'm surprised at the muted response on the forum. We should be and are proud of you.

No offence - I am not sure we (most FM's) are Zypher's target audience. KW Class D in these form factors in black cabinets - The engineer in me is very impressed, but as someone who used to drool over pictures of grand integra's and McIntosh amps, they are not particularly attainable (like norge, or astonia or sonodyne) , nor particularly sexy (like cadence or rethm or Acoustic Portrait).

I suppose they're like, say AMW's CV Range. As an auto enthusiast, I'm proud we have a new Indian manufacturer who is able to take on hold their own with the best in the international market, but I'd rather go and drool at the new tata zest, or Some exotic sports car :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No offence - I am not sure we (most FM's) are Zypher's target audience. KW Class D in these form factors in black cabinets - The engineer in me is very impressed, but as someone who used to drool over pictures of grand integra's and McIntosh amps, they are not particularly attainable (like norge, or astonia or sonodyne) , nor particularly sexy (like cadence or rethm or Acoustic Portrait).

I suppose they're like, say AMW's CV Range. As an auto enthusiast, I'm proud we have a new Indian manufacturer who is able to take on hold their own with the best in the international market, but I'd rather go and drool at the new tata zest, or Some exotic sports car :D

Nice one......:D

They are Pro-amps meant for sound reinforcement solutions which is a different league altogether.

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back