Owner/Expert view on Samy 51e8000

I am waiting for past six weeks for the Tab. Worse is the absence of any feed back other than that they are ware of the complaint and that it has been elevated to a higher level ! But that does not seem to make any material difference.

Jayant

Same case here......Its over 1 month since Demo was done n i have also escalated it to Samsung CEO Office.....As of now its wait n watch....Since i am looking at reselling the Tab, worse fear is rate drop :sad:

Same case here......Its over 1 month since Demo was done n i have also escalated it to Samsung CEO Office.....As of now its wait n watch....Since i am looking at reselling the Tab, worse fear is rate drop :sad:

Write on FB page of Samsung

I had bought my TV in the last week of Oct. Received my tab 2 days back. It was getting delayed for my friend too, who had bought the TV in the 1st week of Nov. He mailed the CEO's office and they replied back asking for a copy of the invoice. His tab was shipped 2 days back.

How much can I sell the tab for?

I had bought my TV in the last week of Oct. Received my tab 2 days back. It was getting delayed for my friend too, who had bought the TV in the 1st week of Nov. He mailed the CEO's office and they replied back asking for a copy of the invoice. His tab was shipped 2 days back.

How much can I sell the tab for?

Sammy,

I sold my TAB to my close friend as he was too much interested.
As we know there is no warranty on this TAB so it is better that we should sell this to unknown person.

Hence to retain good relationship with him I offered him 18K with returnable of 9K if product stop functioning due to manufacturing defect. For this proposal he was very happy and I too.

The latest firmware 1018 is now available from 22nd Dec 2012.

My TV was having 1013 which I upgraded to 1016,
From 1013 to 1016 the Voice command sensitivity is increased.

Any one know now 1018 is which way better?

Sammy,

I sold my TAB to my close friend as he was too much interested.
As we know there is no warranty on this TAB so it is better that we should sell this to unknown person.

Hence to retain good relationship with him I offered him 18K with returnable of 9K if product stop functioning due to manufacturing defect. For this proposal he was very happy and I too.

Josh,

A person is asking the TAB for 14K.
What do you think?

The latest firmware 1018 is now available from 22nd Dec 2012.

My TV was having 1013 which I upgraded to 1016,
From 1013 to 1016 the Voice command sensitivity is increased.

Any one know now 1018 is which way better?

Updated the 1018 Firmware found minor imprivements in Smart Hub.
No new issues in 1018.0

Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400

Yesterday I bought Wireless Keyboard (2.4 GHz wireless connectivity) from Sujata Computers at Rs 1600 with one year warranty.

Works very well with the TV only range is low. It actually works seamless for 18Feet distance.
The hot Keys i.e. Mute, Volume up and down does not work with the TV rest is ok.

Wireless Touch Keyboard K400

Last edited:
Diwali/New Year offer over i guess...

Can any1 update the current operating price of Samsung 51e8000 ..

May i ask a brief Pro & Con of this model from existing user.

Re: Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400

Yesterday I bought Wireless Keyboard (2.4 GHz wireless connectivity) from Sujata Computers at Rs 1600 with one year warranty.

Works very well with the TV only range is low. It actually works seamless for 18Feet distance.
The hot Keys i.e. Mute, Volume up and down does not work with the TV rest is ok.

Wireless Touch Keyboard K400

Any online deal @ 1600 ?

Yes. I am referring to the same. Go to the Samsung EStore (Click on "Buy from eStore" from above page) and enter your location's PIN code. If it is available in your location, go and grab it. If not, I would say look for something else, as there is a very fat chance of getting this model.

you had a deal for 87000 for PS51E8000GR on infibeam for the same tv but now it says discontinued

I visited Samsung Showroom today and they confirmed that the limited stock was sold for less than 1 lakh price tag on new year and the model is discontinued.

I have ordered it for 95k from samsung estore. The picture quality is very good. Can somesone tell me how to see the panel display time from service menu. I entered the service menu using info->menu->mute->power. But could not see the display used hours in any where.

Thanks

harits

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back