10 foot interconnect = does a forum member have a need?

Update
I and gobble met SG ji, last week and collected the terminated awesome looking ICs :yahoo:, had an eyeball chat/listened to music for nearly two hours and had coffee at caf day:yahoo:, courtesy gobble.

Thank you Suri and SG once again. :clapping:

Hai SG,

Received the ICs thro Mr.Buswal yesterday, will keep you posted about the results after listening.

Thanks to Mr.Suri and Mr.SG,

N Murali.

Hey All

Immediately after swapping to Suri's cable on CDP, I observed some small differences in SQ. Note that I normally use a custom flat silver ribbon as IC between CDP<> AMP. Last week I had swapped this IC to pre-out<>main-in
and was using the Profigold pga-4201 on my CDP. The resolution is better than the profigold and it is quicker. I was actually looking for an IC because the Profi is noticably a little sluggish sounding. This one appears to be quicker.

How fast in msec? Dont ask me ... :)

Tomorrow I will swap the silver back to CDP and use the new IC on AMP to check for the best combination. I hope to leave the silver on the Pre<> AMP in the long-term really.

The main objective of removing the sluggishness and having good resolution is achieved and I'm pretty satisfied with the improvement over the profigold for sure.

Thanks to Suri and SG. And I met Buswal too which was nice .. now I get to listen to one more setup at his place ... hopefully will teach me something about what non-budget range Hi-Fi really sound like. :)

Regards

Hi,

Hey Sorry guys for not posting :p ! actually Am having a tough time with my PC acting all weird and funny most of the times ! so hardly able to come online or do my regular online chores :sad: !!

Anyways Buswal it was pleasure as always having you over and please loose the "Ji" Am no big dude for you or anyone to use such words :p !!

Rahul Am very glad to hear that it sounded good,I had already commented the similar sound to Murali When we spoke,so glad to hear that its not only in my setup but in yours too (coz sometimes I tend to think that some only makes differences in a particular setup) !!

Murali Please do post your observations on the same,and Am sorry buddy I forgot to refund the balance amount through Buswal ! will do it this week,please don't mind !

Ali I got the address buddy,will be sending it Via Professional Courier in a day or two,please bear with me ;)!

All the thanks should actually go to the main sponsor SURI ! he's actually bean missing from action from quite some time ! anyways He's the Man to be thanked not me ! what I did is merely help it put together ;)!

Regards.

sounds great

Dear sir
still waiting on the 4 foot interconnect :p
its been what? a month and a half i think

best reagurds
Ali

Hi,

Dear Friend Am really sorry for the delay in sending the cables but the problem is,I was bit pre-occupied with something and now since Am in delhi from past 20 days or so !! its being delayed further:eek:

The moment I reach Bangalore,I will send it to you,Please bear with me :p !!

Regards.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back