10 foot interconnect = does a forum member have a need?

Hi,

Guys what happened ?? suddenly everyone has disappeared :p ?? !

Anyways here's the latest update on this !

I've received the money from Murali and Vinay (Psycho) will do it perhaps today !

One good news (or whatever you want to consider it as),today I went to get the RCA's for murali and was negotiating on the deal ;) ! The Guy has given me an interesting offer so I thought to post the same and get some feedback on the same from you guys :)!

He says if I purchase 25Pairs he'll give me each at 300 instead of 375 ! We need about 20 as it is,so I thought to buy it off and use that instead of the other one ! I need some RCA's myself ( for 1 or 2 IC's ) so it seems like a very good deal to me ;)!

The quality of this is absolute first rate and makes much much more sense to go for it now given the price difference :yahoo: !

But I will not force no one on this (I don't want to get entangled into any issues here),so please decide and let me know as to what you guys say ??

Please do let me know ASAP so that I can do the needful !

Regards.

Is it 300 per pair or per piece?

Hi,

Guys what happened ?? suddenly everyone has disappeared :p ?? !

Anyways here's the latest update on this !

I've received the money from Murali and Vinay (Psycho) will do it perhaps today !

One good news (or whatever you want to consider it as),today I went to get the RCA's for murali and was negotiating on the deal ;) ! The Guy has given me an interesting offer so I thought to post the same and get some feedback on the same from you guys :)!

He says if I purchase 25Pairs he'll give me each at 300 instead of 375 ! We need about 20 as it is,so I thought to buy it off and use that instead of the other one ! I need some RCA's myself ( for 1 or 2 IC's ) so it seems like a very good deal to me ;)!

The quality of this is absolute first rate and makes much much more sense to go for it now given the price difference :yahoo: !

But I will not force no one on this (I don't want to get entangled into any issues here),so please decide and let me know as to what you guys say ??

Please do let me know ASAP so that I can do the needful !

Regards.

SG
I will pay you in person this saturday. I hope you can wait till then.

Can I listen to your new tube preamp you made?

Cheers

Hi,

Is it 300 per pair or per piece?

It is per piece offcourse :p!!

SG
I will pay you in person this saturday. I hope you can wait till then.

Can I listen to your new tube preamp you made?

No worries buddy its perfectly ok,I just wanted to know your and other guys that should I go ahead with new offer or what !! But please do confirm that you are ok or not with the new offer so that I can finish the cable before your Saturdays arrival ;)!

But I need confirmation on the deal from everyone who's in this cable giveaway scheme ;)!! if I don't get the numbers I will not be able to go for it !

Also if all say yes then the other guys who are interested in building their own IC and such can take these from me anytime (as I will have some left over from the deal ) !!

Murali if all say yes then I shall go ahead with that and in which case I will refund the excess the money through your collector ;),else Am sorry and the current price applies :sad:!

Ok thats that for now,Awaiting a suitable from all guys soon (by soon I mean within tomorrow without fail,Please make sure you do reply and voice your opinion :))

Regards.

Hi,

Ok fine suit yourself :p ! will do the needful,but if you don't mind can I ask why not ? just curious :D ( Don't if you don't wish to disclose,sorry )!!

Ok One down and 3 to go,common buddies :lol:!!

Regards.

I am unable to come up with a formula or equation to calculate and prove that using 4 300 rupee ICs will improve SQ by rupees 400 over using 4 200 rupee ICs :)

Thats why ...

Just kidding :lol:

It still comes to 800/- total and I have already spent 3.6K on my IC. while I need one, I would like to minimize expense. On the other hand I dont mind spending 300 if the IC is lockable like my current one.

Regards

Last edited:
Hi,

I am unable to come up with a formula or equation to calculate and prove that using 4 300 rupee ICs will improve SQ by rupees 400 over using 4 200 rupee ICs

Neither can I,but however what that extra 400 does for is something I can will try to elaborate ;)!!

First the fitment is way smooth and the Guage is much heavier for the Actual Connection points and also for the Cap/Cover,in one word overall build is very heavy ! Second the Usage of Teflon for the insulation as opposed to PVC in the other (although they claim its teflon too but its at best mix if not pure PVC or Pure Teflon) !!

It still comes to 800/- total and I have already spent 3.6K on my IC. while I need one, I would like to minimize expense. On the other hand I dont mind spending 300 if the IC is lockable like my current one.

I can understand that in your case and also in general ! thats the reason why I want to emphasize that it is worth (atleast according to me ) the extra few rupees,had I not got the deal I wouldn't have bothered to write all this As I had not to begin with ;)!

Rahul it is not lockable and believe me you don't need it that way aswell,this one fits snugly with almost all the sockects that I've tried (right from the local MX to CMC USA ) ! there is almost a feel of lock once you insert !!

Btw Am no Spokes person or Dealer of this RCA's and Am not been paid any extra money to put words here or use that !! JUST FOR THE RECORD :lol: !!

Need I say more ?? Please be my guest and ask coz I will :eek:hyeah: !

Regards.

dear sg,

pl. refer to the teleconversation I had with you this day. Sorry, I could not allocate time to visit and pay cash on last saturday. I went to coimbatore and returned today.

Pl. go ahead with INR 300 version. Once the ICs are ready pl. give a call/sms. I will drop in. If the sked with the gobble is on saturday, please do let me know so that I will drop in at that time for an eyeball chat also.

regards

Hey soundsgreat, i just transferred the cash. I am really sorry you guys, but I am trying hard to make up for burning cash on those tickets, so I can't with a clear conscience opt for the more expensive RCAs. But if the more expensive RCAs can be done for everyone else it would be great. Sorry again.

Hi,

Ok one more update !

I just spoke to Buswal and he's agreed to go for the new one aswell :) ! so thats the total to 3 !!

Only 2 are left, Am yet to receive a mail from Ali (Magma) as he has not replied here nor has he sent any mail to me,he's been missing from the action from quite some time:p,Guess he's busy !!

Anyways please do reply if you are reading this ! that leaves Vinay,buddy what do you say ??

Regards.

Hi,

Sorry having some net issues here,so what tried to post ages ago got posted now :rolleyes: !!

Anyways Vinay As I told you earlier I can understand your worries and the loss,but this is marginal increase over the other so I will merely request you to reconsider,if its that hard pressed for you,I will go ahead and use the same for you aswell !! you can pay the balance amount when you come down to Bangalore or whenever you can ! thats all I can say at this point in time !!

Ok that takes care of all 4 guys,but still the last person is missing from the action ;)!

Guys Am going ahead with the purchase of the Better RCA's under the new deal and shall not wait any longer ( I cannot afford to wait aswell ) ! so I'll have cable ready by Saturday :)!

So thats that for now !

Regards.

ok fine you convinced me, i'll go for the 300 as well. i'll transfer the remaining cash to you.

Hi,

Sorry having some net issues here,so what tried to post ages ago got posted now :rolleyes: !!

Anyways Vinay As I to you earlier I can understand your worries and the loss,but this is marginal increase over the other so I will merely request you to reconsider,if its that hard pressed for you,I will go ahead and use the same for you aswell !! you can pay the balance amount when come down to Bangalore or whenever you can ! thats all I can say at this point in time !!

Ok that takes care of all 4 guys,but still the last person is missing from the action ;)!

Guys Am going ahead with the purchase of the Better RCA's under the new deal and shall not wait any longer ( I cannot afford to wait aswell ) ! so I'll have cable ready by Saturday :)!

So thats that for now !

Regards.

Hi,

ok fine you convinced me, i'll go for the 300 as well. i'll transfer the remaining cash to you.

Vinay Please don't push yourself ( with all due respect :)),as I said the balance amount can be paid at a later date when things are ok with you,I really know how these things can be so !

The main reason for me to ask you again is,all the folks have agreed and you were the one so just for that one reason I don't see why we should lose out the a fabulous deal ! So the only logical option for me was and is to do what I've decided to do,so Am going ahead with that !

Regards.

hey soundsgreat, no man, i am not pushing mysel for anything, i do have the cash, it's just i thought i'd make up a bit of the cash i lost by going for the chepaer RCAs :), stupid logic i know.....anyway, it's 400 bucks.....that's like a dinner at an expensive restaurant, so i'll just eat out one day less :)

Hi,

Vinay Please don't push yourself ( with all due respect :)),as I said the balance amount can be paid at a later date when things are ok with you,I really know how these things can be so !

The main reason for me to ask you again is,all the folks have agreed and you were the one so just for that one reason I don't see why we should lose out the a fabulous deal ! So the only logical option for me was and is to do what I've decided to do,so Am going ahead with that !

Regards.

hello
sorry all
i was on hiatus in goa

SG
pls send me the wire unterminated ( i have some nerve audio RCA plugs i would like to try)

Also note for others
i see you have all opted for the 300rs interconnect
its a good desicision considering ive used the sunrise plugs before.
they are nothing great at all. i would not use them either even if they were for rs100!

Hi,

i was on hiatus in goa

SG
pls send me the wire unterminated ( i have some nerve audio RCA plugs i would like to try)

Goa eh :licklips: !! Hmm no worries,you replied thats all that matters :)!

its a good desicision considering ive used the sunrise plugs before.
they are nothing great at all. i would not use them either even if they were for rs100!

Ali one question, how much did you pay for them and where you bought them ?? Want to know coz I know that you must've paid less then what I've posted given the fact that the So called Importer sits in Mumbai and since no shipping involved etc,The guy whom I interacting is decent fellow but I Am just curious as to how off Am I in terms of the best price :p! Also have you seen any other type of RCA from him ??

And how much is one you are going to use ? is it locally available else you got them from abroad ? you post the details here or you can mail it to me along with the address for me to send the Unterminated wires !! also please let me know the preferred mode of shipping ;)!!

Regards.

Hi,

Ali one question, how much did you pay for them and where you bought them ?? Want to know coz I know that you must've paid less then what I've posted given the fact that the So called Importer sits in Mumbai and since no shipping involved etc,The guy whom I interacting is decent fellow but I Am just curious as to how off Am I in terms of the best price :p! Also have you seen any other type of RCA from him ??

And how much is one you are going to use ? is it locally available else you got them from abroad ? you post the details here or you can mail it to me along with the address for me to send the Unterminated wires !! also please let me know the preferred mode of shipping ;)!!

Regards.

SG
sunrise are availble at champion as well as spectra.
however for 200rs there are better rca plugs that both sell(ofcourse that is purely my opinion)

nerve audio rca's are procured from the US
they cost me 16$ plus shipping
i dontknow their quality since im waiting on my contact to get them to me
(however i trust they must be at least decent considering they are used in the nerve audio Silver plated interconnect)

i will get back to you about price of sunrise soon and also other options of rca plugs availblehere in mumbai

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back