100 watts amp

wateraudio

I'm planning to build a 100 watts x 2 amplifier on my own..I don't know where to start ...Can someone guide me on this ...also where to buy the components in Chennai

I'm planning to build a 100 watts x 2 amplifier on my own..I don't know where to start ...Can someone guide me on this ...also where to buy the components in Chennai

You can either go for an IC based Amp or a discrete based amp, depends on your comfort level. Again either you can go for a off the shelf ready to assemble board or you can make your own design.

You will find lot of information in diyaudio website.

May be you can go to Ritchie street and see what are the options available.

Corrsons also has DIY kits.

why you want to start with 100W + 100W rms :confused:

if you are new to amp building ,i would recommend you start with smaller amps like "DX AMP" > on DiyAudio site..!

Amp construction involves careful placement and selection of the parts,chasis etc...DiyAudio site.is the place to get a fair idea on the subject :)...

however,

PCBs ....and kit for 100W amp are available with VEGAKIT...i have not tested it.. you can try ordering online ....

"100W Public Address Amp.Mono" kit here Vegakitindia.com - Suppliers of Hobby Kits, Robotics, Electronic Parts and Musical Kits

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back