15% OFF at sleevetown vinyl sleeves

Price are not cheaper even after 15% discount. Ritchie street in chennai have 50% less than the price here mentioned with acceptable quality. I have purchased Slim DVD sleeves + BD cases which is almost 50 to 75% less than this cost:)

Yes , i understand, still clarified about the DVD/BD part which i am more into...:) Vinyl sleeves for sure it is not available much in the market easily and we should jump into this.:)

@Stevieboy: Great find bro! Am ordering 1000 mobile fidelity sleeves right away! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Manav, I have 50 of these Mobile Fidelity ones and must say these are really well made. I have no other brand sleeves other than the original ones supplied with the LPs to compare them against though:).

As per instructions that I read online, I am only storing clean LPs in these sleeves. Still awaiting easy instructions (with pics please) on how to wash LPs.

Still awaiting easy instructions (with pics please) on how to wash LPs.

Sure bro.... will do that soon.... just got to Mumbai today and then again off to delhi on thursday... but will surely try and post the instructions this week....

need to ship the LP's as well....

Has anyone ordered the lp inner sleeves from them. Any idea how much shipping would come to for 500 sleeves.
Thanks
Manoj

Sure bro.... will do that soon.... just got to Mumbai today and then again off to delhi on thursday... but will surely try and post the instructions this week....

need to ship the LP's as well....
No hurry Manav, this can wait. You spend time with your newborn now...precious moments are not to be missed.

Hi stevie,

Am I included in that.
Yes Sir, very much. I still remember your post "Illayaraja is like LP, ARR is like CD":).

Manav, I have 50 of these Mobile Fidelity ones and must say these are really well made. I have no other brand sleeves other than the original ones supplied with the LPs to compare them against though:).

Santhol,

I have the MoFi and the regular polylined inner sleeves. I prefer the polylined. The MoFi is designed so that the lp opening is along the opening of the cardboard jacket so the LP slides out without you needing to take out the sleeve also. But this also means the lp can slide out if one is careless. Hence the polylined is my top pick. As far as quality goes, both are pretty much the same, the MoFi having polylining on its outer sides won't get discoloured with time as the paper ones might get.

regards

@Stevieboy: Great find bro! Am ordering 1000 mobile fidelity sleeves right away! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Most welcome Malvai,

Will be ordering the 600 pack polylined sleeves most prob and some black outer jackets for some loose LPs I have lying around.

@ All,

A tip for all is wait till the last minute, they might bump up the discount or extend the date. Last year they have increased the discount in last few days. Though it beats me why I did not upload this last year, or did I? :rolleyes:

enjoy!

edit: They seem to have it every year end so you can plan your purchases accordingly. Also last year's batch I got got slight folds in them cos I kept them in the plastic cover that came with them. Removing this cover and storing the sleeves separately would be a good idea indeed!!!

Last edited:
Are people interested in co-ordinating and sending out a single order. In Kolkata, Asit and myself are thinking of doing so.
Manoj

Sachu,

At those prices it comes to bout $300 for 600 sleeves whereas at sleevetown, it comes to bout $188, not calculating the 15% discount. A straight $100+ savings.

How many sleeves did you order for shipping to come to $4? That's a very good shipping rate if the quantity is 50+

regards

Sachu,

At those prices it comes to bout $300 for 600 sleeves whereas at sleevetown, it comes to bout $188, not calculating the 15% discount. A straight $100+ savings.

How many sleeves did you order for shipping to come to $4? That's a very good shipping rate if the quantity is 50+

regards
Hi,

I had ordered 35 sleeves.

Regards,

Sachin

Here is the quotation for 200 Mobile Fidelity Record sleeves. As you can see shipping constitutes the substantial cost:

2 312NMOFI Mobile Fidelity Record Sleeves (100) 36.95 73.90
Sub-Total $73.90
Europe/Asia 55.44
GRAND TOTAL $129.34

You would also have a faster method available at a rate of:

International Services
available for a Package of 6 lbs 2 oz to India

Express Mail International
$61.00

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back