25% discount on Acoustic Portrait integrated amp

Shivam

Got an email from them about the offer -

...happy to announce sale prices on remaining stock on our Swara Integrated Amplifiers. This is essentially the Swara power amp with a solid state preamplifier built in. The amp comes with remote and rated at 80 watts @ 8 ohms, per channel.

During sale period, this amplifier will be offered at a 25% discount.

Please contact AP directly if anyone is interested.

Got the same mail too. Go for it guys. Acoustic Portrait is amazing for the price.
@shivam, are they closing down the hifi completely? That will be a sad day, indeed :sad:

Got an email from them about the offer -

...happy to announce sale prices on remaining stock on our Swara Integrated Amplifiers. This is essentially the Swara power amp with a solid state preamplifier built in. The amp comes with remote and rated at 80 watts @ 8 ohms, per channel.

During sale period, this amplifier will be offered at a 25% discount.

Please contact AP directly if anyone is interested.

Can i use them to drive FS speakers in a HT setup? What prices do they go with?

Can i use them to drive FS speakers in a HT setup? What prices do they go with?

Best if you check with AP. Give them a call. They are in JP Nagar.
acousticportrait.com
But don't go by the products on the website. The site has not been updated.

Pictures of the Swara Integrated Amp for those interested.

swara%20Integraded%202%20sml.jpg

swara%20Integraded%203%20sml.jpg

swara%20Integrated%201%20sml.jpg

i did call them and the price is 36k. 80w/channel and it is a 2 channel stereo amplifier

Yes, that's what it is. I suppose you could use them in an HT setup if your AVR has pre-outs.
Plays much higher than the price. I have their older model of pre and power. It's lovely.
Nikhil is among the few with the reference pre-power, lucky guy. :licklips:

Last edited:
Got the same mail too. Go for it guys. Acoustic Portrait is amazing for the price.
@shivam, are they closing down the hifi completely? That will be a sad day, indeed :sad:

I guess that they are moving ahead with only active systems. I do hope that they are not closing down.

I guess that they are moving ahead with only active systems. I do hope that they are not closing down.

Not sure about that. Siva just has been busy with some of his work related projects.

I think they have a nice product with the integrated amps - in fact I think the 200W integrated is just an unbelievable product. Siva is also contemplating another DAC sometime in the future. I have already hinted at him to build something with DSD support but I really have no idea what and when he will take up the project.

Just spoke to them, the sound signature is the same as the Swara tube pre and power. At this kind of price it is a very good buy. Have asked a friend to look at it.

They may also have a new product line up six months down the line.

I just got in touch with AP the Swara line has changed front facia is now an aluminum sheet and from pictures it seems like we only have 3 analog inputs . The power rating quoted to me was 75 Watt per Channel.

Last edited:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back