2RCA to RCA for my allo boss 2 player

sand87ch

hi,

i was looking for a 1.5/2metre 2rca to 2rca for connecting the boss 2 player outs to my marmatz PM6007.saw discussions on this forum and looked for dac cable but the one mentioned here in another thread just got 1 metre

googled bit cudnt find this length cable.anybidea where i can get them or any cable compared to this soewhere around this cost?

Prijith

hi,

i was looking for a 1.5/2metre 2rca to 2rca for connecting the boss 2 player outs to my marmatz PM6007.saw discussions on this forum and looked for dac cable but the one mentioned here in another thread just got 1 metre

googled bit cudnt find this length cable.anybidea where i can get them or any cable compared to this soewhere around this cost?
You can search with fabtolab

Credoh

hi,

Would suggest reaching out to Ali at Soundfoundations - he can walk you thru multiple options at various price points. Just based on personal experience. I'm not associated with SF in any way.

Dileepboyi

I am having Mogami 2803 RCA Interconnect (pair terminated) ( around 8 Months old Brought from Hifimart) for sale.
Reason for sale ordered "QED Performance Audio 40i (2 Mtr) and Chord C line (2 mtr) from eBay.uk. Both delivered.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.