3d glasses for Epson TW 6100

bikram_singh

I was wondering which one of the following two Samsung 3D glasses works fine withe Epson TW 6100 projector?

1. Samsung 3D TV Glasses SSG-P41002
  2. Full HD Samsung 3D Active Glasses SSG 5100GB

Or is there any other 3D glass i should go for? Please suggest. thanks

I was wondering which one of the following two Samsung 3D glasses works fine withe Epson TW 6100 projector?

Sorry for off track from topic curious to know the performance of 6100 when and how much u had paid it will be a great help.

I am using SSG 5100 and bought it from ebay.in @ Rs 3700 for set of 4. It is very light weight and great to use.

I also will use Samsung SSG-5100GB with My Epson 2030.

If it's not too late I'd go for a wraparound glasses. Those you mentioned will give you reflections on the sides of your eyes.
Get something like these: Amazon.com: 3DTV Corp DLP-LINK 3D Glasses 2 Pairs for ALL 3D Ready DLP Projectors and ALL Samsung and Mitsubishi DLP TV's: Electronics

I tend to dis-agree. Wrap-around glasses are heavy and you if you are wearing them above your spectacles then imagine sitting for 3 hours with them. In a dark room, you really don't need wrap-around so would still recommend to go with simple and light glasses.

I tend to dis-agree. Wrap-around glasses are heavy and you if you are wearing them above your spectacles then imagine sitting for 3 hours with them. In a dark room, you really don't need wrap-around so would still recommend to go with simple and light glasses.

I would get both. It also depends where your PJ is. Mine is on a table, so yeah it sucks. I have the first one in the OP's link and they do work great, but the glare on the side...

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back