3D Glasses for HT Projectors

raghumailbox

Hi,

I have a Optoma HD26 3D projector with our any IR attachments.

Had ordered a Active DLP link glasses online and could not see that much dept in 3D that i get on my LED TV using Passive glass.

Please help me in this regards.

Hi may be glass quality issue, I have 3 glasses, out of them 2 were ordered from eBay and 1 from Amazon. The Amazon one doesn't feel right, I mean not much depth. While rest of 2 works great. You may wanna try another glass, just to make sure.
Also 3D TVs have depth adjustment, while in projector I don't know if it's possible,
Atlest not in mine.
Anyways hope that helps.

Hi
I to have some question. I have brought sainsonic active 3d glass from amazon for my optima hd141x .but there is a problem in depth ..not getting how to adjust..

@raghumailbox - The glasses are of which brand?
@nkchokshi - The eBay and Amazon ordered ones - are they of same brand? Saisonic?

I haven't yet bought 3D glasses but on the Optoma 141x thread, there were recommendations for Saisonic glasses.

But looking at sathya9845's note, it is not clear if Saisonic also has multiple types/models or the depth issue is related to the source or some other factor.

@nkchokshi - The eBay and Amazon ordered ones - are they of same brand? Saisonic?

I haven't yet bought 3D glasses but on the Optoma 141x thread, there were recommendations for Saisonic glasses.

But looking at sathya9845's note, it is not clear if Saisonic also has multiple types/models or the depth issue is related to the source or some other factor.
Hi
I have saisonic 3d active glass which is working good

No, both are China made, unbranded glasses. So can't tell... You will find on eBay..

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back