46 inch plus TV .. HX750 or HX850 or ST50

:thumbsup: Really a good one.... Can't agree more.. I have been trying to locate one to have a demo for last many months.. still to see a real piece.. Now I think after 2-3 months I will get to see the next gen ST60.. :lol:

Pana brand shop at lohar chawl has all the models on display.

I and a friend of mine were looking for the 50UT50 plasma but unfortunately the ut50 is out of stock. we even stuck a deal but were just a tad late before the stocks got out. now we are actually planning to go for the st50. please let me know if any one would join us in the group buy for the st50 so we can negotiate a better deal
hi Kaadye,

I'm in bangalore and also looking at 50ST50, let me know if you find any dealer. Does koramangala Panasonic shop have one.

I can join you guys for group deal.

Mate....are you saying that the current year models i.e. 60 series is on display at the pana brand shops ....

Aha! You are taking the '2013' from '2013 models' literally and applying it to the Gregorian calendar. :) 2013 models do not see the light (and walls) of the showrooms till May at the very least, in India. Last year, the UT50 was not available till July and VT50 never at all.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Last year, the UT50 was not available till July and VT50 never at all.
VT model wasn't released in India in the first place. It released in 2011 but not in 2012. Even Pana website shows VT30 and not VT50.

2013 models should come in US in March and maybe around June in India. Having seen the way Panasonic has treated India(and vice versa), I wouldn't be surprised if none of the Panasonic 2013 plasmas (at lease ST and above) reach our shores at all!

VT model wasn't released in India in the first place. It released in 2011 but not in 2012. Even Pana website shows VT30 and not VT50.

2013 models should come in US in March and maybe around June in India. Having seen the way Panasonic has treated India(and vice versa), I wouldn't be surprised if none of the Panasonic 2013 plasmas (at lease ST and above) reach our shores at all!
The VT50 was very much present on the website last July-Aug. Panasonic India website showed two models that were never released in India: 65VT50 and 65ST50.

hi Kaadye,

I'm in bangalore and also looking at 50ST50, let me know if you find any dealer. Does koramangala Panasonic shop have one.

I can join you guys for group deal.

Hey sandy4:

how to contact you. please send me a pm

The VT50 was very much present on the website last July-Aug. Panasonic India website showed two models that were never released in India: 65VT50 and 65ST50.
NO buddy. You are wrong. 65ST50 was indeed available @ 2.6 L and 65VT30 @ 2.8 L last year till Sep. You can find 65ST50D even now online and there is one in stock in one of the physical stores too.

NO buddy. You are wrong. 65ST50 was indeed available @ 2.6 L and 65VT30 @ 2.8 L last year till Sep. You can find 65ST50D even now online and there is one in stock in one of the physical stores too.

I don't know your source of information. Maybe it is correct. But when I had requested a quote for 65ST50 last July, I was told that it was not yet available. I checked at the showrooms in Pune. I don't know of any FM in India having this TV or even seeing it.

I never said that 65VT30 was not available. It was available then and still available at select places. I said that 65VT50 was announced on the website and never launched.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back