5.0 in one lac....

manu4panjab

hey brothers soon my new 150x7ch amp from audire technologies,hsu uls 15 arrives around 25th june i want to know which 5 speakers to buy in one lac range what about dali ikon series ,polk lsi series or any other

in one lakh.... dali ikon fronts themselves are 75, bookshelves are probably 35 center I dont know but you can get dali ikon 6 fronts and ikon 2 bookshelves and ikon 2 center.. maybe cost you around 1.2 and i think it'll be worth it.

in one lakh.... dali ikon fronts themselves are 75, bookshelves are probably 35 center I dont know but you can get dali ikon 6 fronts and ikon 2 bookshelves and ikon 2 center.. maybe cost you around 1.2 and i think it'll be worth it.

thanks for reply bro 75 for dali ikon 6 or higher model and bro in same price like 1.2 i can buy polk lsi series speakers too what u say or should i stick with dali and bro one more thing i want to ask if i buy dali right dali ikon6 is 6ohm speakers with max 150 watt power handling and centre vokal2 is 150 watts in 8ohms and ikon2 is 120 watts at 80hms so can my audire amp drivethem well coz it is 150x7 at 8ohms so if we use dali ikon6 so in 6ohms the power of audire amp will increase right and for ikon2 whihc has 120 watts can 30watts more from amp destroy it
kinda confuse on asking question but hope u understand

Last edited:
Sight & Sound India
New Delhi

98103 39238

mailto:[email protected]

Sight And Sound India

Find out if they are giving a good deal on the Dali's & give us your feed back

Also in Jalandhar :D (Manu Khush???)

CD PLAZA
SCO-42 ,Urban Estate ,Phase-II ,Jalandhar ,Punjab
Jalandhar
India
Phone: 9814064535

Regards

Last edited:
Sight & Sound India
New Delhi

98103 39238

mailto:[email protected]

Sight And Sound India

Find out if they are giving a good deal on the Dali's & give us your feed back

Also in Jalandhar :D (Manu Khush???)

CD PLAZA
SCO-42 ,Urban Estate ,Phase-II ,Jalandhar ,Punjab
Jalandhar
India
Phone: 9814064535

Regards

hey bro thanks i know the dealer in jalandhar but first confirm rates from others too :cool:

wow manu,u really have a 'bad,bad wallet' eh??!!happy hunting!!btw the polk Lsi series are supposed to be very good speakers indeed.very different from their usual range.the dali's are a sure bet tho.cheers

wow manu,u really have a 'bad,bad wallet' eh??!!happy hunting!!btw the polk Lsi series are supposed to be very good speakers indeed.very different from their usual range.the dali's are a sure bet tho.cheers

thanks bro yaar have anyone heard about revel speakers

You can blindly go for the dali's or monitor audio rs6 / rx6 for fronts and matching center and rears.

I'd steer right clear of any polks when polk and dali are put in question.

another option you have is the jamo c607 fronts for 55, 603 bookshelves or dipole rears, c60 center.

the c6 series is specialized for midrange performance.

65+15+17

yeah the concert 6 series 5.0 should come within a lakh. I own the same set but from the preklipsch time, the e875. they're far far superior to any polks ive heard.

You can blindly go for the dali's or monitor audio rs6 / rx6 for fronts and matching center and rears.

I'd steer right clear of any polks when polk and dali are put in question.

another option you have is the jamo c607 fronts for 55, 603 bookshelves or dipole rears, c60 center.

the c6 series is specialized for midrange performance.

65+15+17

yeah the concert 6 series 5.0 should come within a lakh. I own the same set but from the preklipsch time, the e875. they're far far superior to any polks ive heard.

hey bro so if i choose revel concerta i'll be fine i guess

Hey manu,
What quote did you get for dali ikon? I am thinking of buying the same.
Thanks in advance.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back