5.1 HT for blu-ray movie exp. + alternative music + fps gaming

nuttylg

Hi all. I'm planning to buy a home theatre for my recently purchased ps3 + 42 inch plasma hd compatible tv. My budget is around 45k, including the amplifier. I initially leaned towards the dw5000 by sony giving me 1510 watts and 6.2 htcomponent system. But I would now rather prefer going for a custom Home theatre . Mostly for music , Then gaming and last movies. I basically listen to alternative rock, or even a little bit of hip-hop here and there .
So could you all please help me buid my HT ? Ive been reading about hts everywhere but have got nowhere as such so far..

Also, I checked out some basic amplifiers starting from harmon, yamaha, infinity,denon. And harmon amuses me the most. Plus I love the sound of missions and wharfdales .. Can I fix a pair of these as front standing speakers in my 5.1 within my budget.

Also please advice me the best possible options for my budget. Thanks in advance :D ...

Hi all. I'm planning to buy a home theatre for my recently purchased ps3 + 42 inch plasma hd compatible tv. My budget is around 45k, including the amplifier. I initially leaned towards the dw5000 by sony giving me 1510 watts and 6.2 htcomponent system. But I would now rather prefer going for a custom Home theatre . Mostly for music , Then gaming and last movies. I basically listen to alternative rock, or even a little bit of hip-hop here and there .
So could you all please help me buid my HT ? Ive been reading about hts everywhere but have got nowhere as such so far..

Also, I checked out some basic amplifiers starting from harmon, yamaha, infinity,denon. And harmon amuses me the most. Plus I love the sound of missions and wharfdales .. Can I fix a pair of these as front standing speakers in my 5.1 within my budget.

Also please advice me the best possible options for my budget. Thanks in advance :D ...

If u want AVR + Mission/Wharfe 5.1 then It will cost u atleast 55-60K.
For. less than 45K, u can go for Onkyo HTiB or HArman+JBL combo.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back