5.1 speaker package for around 70-80K

saj2001ind

Hi Guys,

need your expert advice, I have denon 1912 avr, room size 13*11, need 5.1 speaker package specially for movies, budget around 70-80K

strong center channel is a must
how about psb and dali speakers suggestion ?
also these should be available in pune for audition

thanks in advance

Hi,

You should try the Boston Acoustics A2310HTS should work well for movies / gaming / music.....Better value for money and performance....

Or you can try this do it yourself combination....

Floor Standing Fronts...

Boston Acoustics A 250 Floorstanding Speaker

Center

Boston Acoustics A 225C Center Channel Loudspeaker

Rear Bookshelf
Boston Acoustics A 25 Speaker

Powered Subwoofer
Boston Acoustics ASW 650 Subwoofer

Key things to remember...speakers should be matched to the frequency response the AVR can deliver (20hz - 20khz). Personally if you have the budget...go for the B&W 600 series...will last you and performance is awesome...if budget is an issue..go for the Bostons....remember the heart of any home theatre is the center speaker and the subwoofer...the fronts and rear have a small role to play in terms of effects and runtime...Velodyne has been in the business over 30 years and claim to be the best subwoofers in the world....you could possibily consider the Impact 12 model.

Any Home Theatre dealer has a proper sound proof custom created room to make any system sound tops...it's upto you the end user to read the specs, online available reviews and videos to take the right decision which will appeal to your requirements and wallet

Hope this helps

Thanks and how about Deftech Procinema 800 package ?

what will be the price of B&W 600 ?

PSB are easily available in Pune, any suggestion on that pls

I am using PSB alpha-B1 BS speakers as fronts & PSB Sub.125, with Marantz AVR NR-1402 with very good results. I am using it for last 11 months. It costed me Rs.43000/- total then in Pune.For Rears & Centre, I am using Speakers from my old Logitech Z-5500.

I am using it for last 11 months. It costed me Rs.43000/- total then in Pune.For Rears & Centre, I am using Speakers from my old Logitech Z-5500.
wC6y

Back