50-55 inch TV max budget of 70k

sujithblaze

Hi,
Greetings to everyone!!
I am looking to get a 4k tv for my living room as my 10 yr old lg has ran its legs out, i am looking for the best picture quality since i will be using it to play movies from my blu ray player ,media player etc, so dolby vision, atmos, hdr10+ etc is a must, preferably i would like an Android based tv
Request everyone to drop in their advices on the best that i can get on the budget

I have a 4K Sony KD-55X74K Android TV. If don't play games you can go ahead with it. But, it doesn't have Dolby Vision, ALLM, and HDMI 2.1. I would suggest waiting till the Diwali sale for better offers and warranties.

I also bought a 32-inch LG last August and at that time LG was offering a 3-year warranty during the Independence Day Sale at the same price. Watch out for a free extended warranty during the offer period.

Today lg a2 55 is available for 76k on amazon
Even i had shortlisted a2 48 inch, as it fits my size requirements perfectly and also has all the features dolby vision, hdr etc, wanted to know one thing will i be able to play all formats using a pendrive, since its webos i believe i wont be able to load any video players like vlc, coz watching movies using a pd would be the job for this tv 99% of the time

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back