7 inch screen for PC-options please

which one did u select? There are some 7" touch screen addons in DealExtreme.

i am thinking about the lillput
or a screen called the VM70 ( google it)

both cost more than 150$ and more (thats why ive not taken a descision yet)

dealextreme links already i gave ,

even simpler one is wii remote (1500Rs, only remote needed not wii full box) and a free software .

All you need to do is to mount the Wii remote at an angle facing LCD,setup the free software,add bluetooth dongle (may b 100Rs) to pc usb port.

Go to 3.05 min in the video,here it is shown how laptop screen becomes a touch screen

Make your PC/LCD/Projector screen a touchscreen with a Wii remote - CNET Asia Blogs: reHASHplus by Michael Tan, Singapore

For display part setup display for 2 screens

option 1)if you have usb LCD ,set dual display in control panel

In case you want part of screen to be displayed also check display link Software

option 2) you have vga input only on extra LCD ,use a vga splitter

dealextreme links already i gave ,

even simpler one is wii remote (1500Rs, only remote needed not wii full box) and a free software .

All you need to do is to mount the Wii remote at an angle facing LCD,setup the free software,add bluetooth dongle (may b 100Rs) to pc usb port.

Go to 3.05 min in the video,here it is shown how laptop screen becomes a touch screen

Make your PC/LCD/Projector screen a touchscreen with a Wii remote - CNET Asia Blogs: reHASHplus by Michael Tan, Singapore

For display part setup display for 2 screens

option 1)if you have usb LCD ,set dual display in control panel

In case you want part of screen to be displayed also check display link Software

option 2) you have vga input only on extra LCD ,use a vga splitter

kaushik which link are you referring to in dealextreme?
i cant find anytuhing there

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back