A secondhand deal- Philips 34 Inch widescreen TV!

hemantwaghe

Banned
Banned
1) Mods if you feel the thread inappropriate or commercially motivated please delete it!
2) I am noway related to seller....
3) I will not having any financial gain
4) Yes I buy and sell used gear - and I wish I could "acquire" i for personnel use and sell or keep, scarcity of space and more my wife will NOT allow it!!!
5) It is used and ODD size - so buy at your own risk!

SO THIS IS FOR BENEFIT OF HFV USERS....

On OLX someone is selling 34 inch Philips matchline tv...16:9

As per my telephonic communication with the person the model is 34PW9819

34PW9819/17 Philips Matchline widescreen TV 34PW9819 32" with Pixel Plus 2 - Philips Support

the ad is

Philips 34inch Flat TV for sale - Mumbai: TV - DVD - Multimedia in Mumbai at Quikr Mumbai

Philips 34inch Flat TV for sale - Mumbai
Mumbai Electronics & Technology TV - DVD - Multimedia Bhandup West Ad ID: 67437245
71 Visitors
Is this Ad Best of Quikr? Spam? Miscategorised?
Published On: Jul-22-10 11:07Ad Type: I Am Offering
You Are: IndividualLocality: Bhandup West
Condition: UsedPrice: Best Offer
Hi
I have a Flat 34inches Flat TV for sale at Rs 8000 only (negotiable / Transport charges can be shared).
TV is 3 years old and is in impeccable condition.
Call me at - 9594636721 or mail me at- [email protected]

---------------------

What can I gather from reviews that is is probably 100 Hz ( experts please confirm!) and has DVI Input and accepts 1080 i signals!
Also a rarity is 16:9

I feel it is steal for 8000 ,i wish I had the space for it!

All the best!

some times these things are for real...some time back thru an ad(quickr) i picked up an pana 29inch flat used for around 5.5k!!!!i use it for my guest house set up...the condition of the tv was like almost new!....so sometimes one man's desperate need are a huge profit for another man!!!!!!!!!

That 34 inch match line used to sell for a lakh and forty thousand rupees when new. The one on sale is not the widescreen version.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back