A sufi head here...any guidance will be welcome

newlash09

Hi all...

Iam lately turning more and more to sufi music for my late night listening sessions. My after noon sessions are mostly EDM and punk at rock concert volumes.

But sufi music at moderate volumes in the night after the family has gone to bed , with a lit candle in my listening room is proving to be really soothing before I hit the bed.

So thought I'd request others to share their favourite sufi numbers here so that I could give them a listen.

Thanks and best regards
Y.manohar

Last edited:
If you have Amazon Music try 'Best of Bollywood Sufi' playlist. This is my fav list for Sufi music.

Thanks rahulin....I have a chrome cast from which I usually cast from gaana. Will check out Amazon music now and see. Never tried Amazon music before :)

Thanks all for your suggestions. The more I listen the more Iam getting hooked. Nothing beats sufi music for my night listening to relax . Thanks a ton :)

Let make this thread specific to sufi songs. Similar to thread like "All That Jazz ...".

@newlash09: With your permission and also if you can change thread title.

I like Sufi music as well. One of the "definite" albums is 'Sufiaana' by Sony Music. It is a collection of five CDs. Highly recommended.

I don't know if Javeda Zindagi from Anwar qualifies.

But I feel its such soothing and peacful composition.

And I love the way its been picturized.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back