About Naim Nait 5i

S. Basu

Hii Friends,

After got lot of positive feedback I am planing to buy Naim Nait 5i amplifier for my Focal Chorus Focal 706 bookshelf speaker. My question it is match with my speaker becoz i heard this amp not matching with all speaker. Actually i desperately search Quad Power amp 606 which is not available in India. If anyone of this forum using Naim Nait 5i plz share their experience.

Further My set up Amplifier: NAD 326BEE which i already sold.
CD Player: Marantz CD 5005
DAC: Mavrick Tube Magic
Speaker: Focal JLM Chorus 706

Plz suggest me.

There was a Quad 606 with matching pre available a few months back. Will find out if still available & revert.

Hi Friends,

Thanks for your continued co-operation & suggestion regarding my post. :clapping:

Further request you to plz recommend best budget amplifier for my speaker Focal Chorus 706S.

My Budget is 50K (max).

I will recommend you to change the speaker or you still need to use then try Viren bhakshi tube integrated amplifier.

Home

Please email him or call him and just discuss the speck of the speaker he will help you or if you want to go for an upgrade later on check creek amplifier used one.

Re: Quad Amp

Hii Members,

Plz provide me the contact details of the person in Kochi, who wants to sale Quad 606 Power amp. I am interested to buy it.

Hi,

Any member of this group is using Focal Chorus 706, can you share your experience which will be the best matching amplifier for this speaker?

Basu I have used this speaker 3 years back and I sold it.Its good speaker not an extra ordinary so just need a less watt amp as it have sensitivity of 90 dB no need for hi watt amp its easy to drive.Look for musical fidelity,creek ,quad like amps tube amp will be best mach for this thats why I recommend virenbhakshi tube integrated amp that will be good mach for this.

My personal recommendation is just give away focal speaker and audition some other speakers like kef,usher,sonus faber etc they are very superior than the above so its worth for an audition.Its my personal finding you may have your own

Sugden & Focal are a known pairing , usually recommended by Patrik of Sugden.
I have the Sugden a21se ( 30w of pure Class A) on sale. Worth a try.

Can I take the audition in Kolkata if this two amp is available in Kolkata plz provide me the contact details.

I had experienced with KEF Q 300 it's a good speaker excellent detailing and high frequency but Low frequency is not up to the mark compare to my Focal Chorus. It's my personal opinion.
So I am planing to buy matching amp for my existing speaker, update speaker later.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back