Acer H5370BD - Impressions

Before giving it a final go at newegg, thought to see Amazon India listing (Obviously warranty at the back of the mind) happened to see below model in similar price as 5380BD:

Acer X1320WH 3D Ready DLP Projector - 720p - HDTV: Amazon.in: Electronics

Guys can you pls advise which one to go. India wala ya US wala? Here warranty is there, there no warranty. Both have 720p native.

finally the thread is alive again.... folks hows been the experience with the PJ so far.. i am almost touching 400 hrs. the experience is nothing short of amazing at this price point...

poor man's HT is getting wow's from all the guests

Guys I am all set to order this PJ through newegg. I have never purchased any product under International shipping. So a bit scared.

Please advise whether the product will be covered under Acer India warranty and will there be transit insurance in case the PJ gets damaged during transportation from US to India?

Acer India warranty will not work, check with the provider if there is transit insurance, usually theer won't be any problem as they are handled well.

Sad, a short while ago when I tried to order at newegg, saw the price increased to 30k+ (without duties, taxes & shipping). In the morning only the price was 26K:sad:

Acer 5380BD has gone out of stock at NewEgg for shipping to India. Another good reviewed PJ Optoma HD141x is available for sale for 50K (all inclusive).

Temptations:
1. Its a Full HD PJ as compared to Acer 5380 720p.
2. Features at second position among Top 10 home theater at projectorcentral.

Guys pls advise what to do?

Acer 5380BD has gone out of stock at NewEgg for shipping to India. Another good reviewed PJ Optoma HD141x is available for sale for 50K (all inclusive).

Temptations:
1. Its a Full HD PJ as compared to Acer 5380 720p.
2. Features at second position among Top 10 home theater at projectorcentral.

Guys pls advise what to do?

Go for it ..if 14K is not a big deal for you. Somebody have already bought from amazon.com and posted a review too. Seems like a superb product.. Check the comments at amazon.com

Also check epson tw-550 (720p)..its available for almost 50K and you will get the India warranty too. :)

kukatpally.

got for the scansonic 3d glasses. other fm's have purchased the same and said to match it very well and comfortable to wear for long durations..

Hello TheIronHorse,

What has been your experience with the Acer H5370BD after one year of use? I stay near you in Miyapur and so was intrigued by your purchase.

Thinking of getting the same and so would like some review on how it is performing now.

cheers

Krishnan

Hello TheIronHorse,

What has been your experience with the Acer H5370BD after one year of use? I stay near you in Miyapur and so was intrigued by your purchase.

Thinking of getting the same and so would like some review on how it is performing now.

cheers

Krishnan
Its real badass for the price. Real happy with it... been a great peice of hardware for the price I paid. Touch wood...

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back