Acer H5370BD - Impressions

New offer from newegg... 10% additional discount on most of the projectors (including Acer H5380 and optoma HD141x). this bring price of Acer h5380 to $387

PS: i dont have any affiliation with newegg ;-) just thought to pass the information to the forum.

New offer from newegg... 10% additional discount on most of the projectors (including Acer H5380 and optoma HD141x). this bring price of Acer h5380 to $387

PS: i dont have any affiliation with newegg ;-) just thought to pass the information to the forum.
Also dollor exchange rate is 61.50 while amazon is 65.15.
Still afraid as there are negative reviews for newegg

2014713033214_zpsa7acf851.jpg

A year and half passed so soon... today movie show for kids of my locality for Children's day. I am quiet popular nowadays... :)

On Amazon you can either opt for paying via INR or $ so you can calculate and see if making payment via $ makes sense or the Credit Card company will have its conversion rate better than Amazon. This way you can save some money and the same case now with Newegg.com as well.

Bhai
Go with amazon
Just dont convert into rupeee while checking out

U will automatically get deduction x61.5 in.amazon

:)

Newegg really sux

On Amazon you can either opt for paying via INR or $ so you can calculate and see if making payment via $ makes sense or the Credit Card company will have its conversion rate better than Amazon. This way you can save some money and the same case now with Newegg.com as well.
Well said bro :)

Yesterday I searched for 1000 VA ups, I found numeric for 4200. Will it be good. One friend if you're going to connect only the projector , 800 VA is enough .
Kindly advice
Thanks in advertise .

Yesterday I searched for 1000 VA ups, I found numeric for 4200. Will it be good. One friend if you're going to connect only the projector , 800 VA is enough .
Kindly advice
Thanks in advertise .

Please pick up an APC 1000VA UPS and it will work with the projector. Other UPS are not generally made to cater load needs of products other than computers (as told to me by MicroTek) and require circuit biard changes in UPS to support projector's load.

Kindly advice
Thanks in advertise .

though the projector claims to be just 300 watts at max power usage and 800 va should ideally output 400-500 watts however 800 still wont work...

1000va is what you should be looking at....

Receivd from Newegg, no extra packing just an invoice pasted over it.
Not opened for customs, will Newegg provide duty details if asked?

28778f1808d879174400d0808cc9be87.jpg

4b51d0e59755cafbac244cdf27e14ca3.jpg

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back