Acer H5370BD - Impressions

Don't know, you can ask their chat or put a mail to Newegg asking for the shipping duties and all.

There was one more packing when i received the projector.
Hi Jithu
How can we know whether customs duty has been paid?

Can we get refund from Newegg if duty has not been paid?

I ordered it in the sainsonic website. Set of 4 glasses came for 110$ with free express shipping.

http://www.sainsonic.com/daily-deal...q-optoma-acer-sharp-mitsubishi-projector.html

Guys,

I have an APC RS 1000 - 1000 VA UPS which i use for my PC(pls find the product link below). Can I use the same for the projector.

Buy APC Back-UPS 1000VA 230V - Technical Specifications and Information | APC

I already have an inverter at my home, so i might go for a simple UPS for my PC just to manage the 1 sec switch time.
Hi Leo

You have said that you are using APC RS1000, I going to purchase APC RS 1000 does it able to give reasonable backups and good change over with this projector.

HI Guys ,

Please don't waste your money buying the Sainsonic 3D glasses from Amazon or Ebay.com . I went through a lot of research on this and finally came across the website SainSonic 3D Glasses, Radio, Beauty Machine, Camera & Graphics Accessories SainSonic . The best part they ship the 3D glasses across the Globe without charging you for Customs . In short I ordered 2 Sainsonic 3D glasses from this website for 3,500 /- including the shipping and no customs . It takes approx. 15-20 Days to deliver which I think is ok as far as we manage to save some bucks .... I have received mine yesterday and trust me they are simply AWESOME as compared to those cheap China Models which I purchased from Ebay.in for 1200 /- ... Already watched Avatar, Gravity , Despicable Me 2 on my ACER H5370BD and still enjoying ... All the best for your pair of Glasses ... CHEERS :)
Thanks for the information, Amazon and Newegg are not shipping these low priced glasses they ship costlier optoma glasses only. Btw how do we pay customs duty if it is blocked

How to use Mini USB port with ACER H5380BD projector?

As I connected my laptop using Mini USB port, But by pressing Source button from projector remote, it is not showing USB B as Source, even dedicated USB B button is available on projector remote, but it is not working.

Please help me to How I can use USB B port in ACER H5380BD projector.

Happy New Year. 2015 to all
I had bought this projector on cyber monday sale for $399.99 later I found that bhp audio & video is selling $15 lesser
I reported to newegg under Newegg price guarantee
first they refused my claim now today Newegg has promised to refund the price difference.
Thank you Newegg
12ed88bccc2e753c8b05d0a305f700a5.jpg

Wait a minute !!! :D:D:D:lol::lol:

Did anyone read that ? It says refund issued of $3,855.25 INR. So I am confused u r getting that number in $ or in INR ????

May be u can sue them that now you have a written proof u shd get the refund in $ and not INR;):cheers:.

Wait a minute !!! :D:D:D:lol::lol:

Did anyone read that ? It says refund issued of $3,855.25 INR. So I am confused u r getting that number in $ or in INR ????

May be u can sue them that now you have a written proof u shd get the refund in $ and not INR;):cheers:.
I was afraid buying at Newegg while they were selling at $430 - 10% because of the negative reviews of them.
I was waiting for amazon price to drop instead they increased.

$3855.25 will be jackpot [emoji39]

3855.25 INR is itself luck for me anyway good move from Newegg as promised while selling.

[emoji106] [emoji5]

Last edited:
How to use Mini USB port with ACER H5380BD projector?

As I connected my laptop using Mini USB port, But by pressing Source button from projector remote, it is not showing USB B as Source, even dedicated USB B button is available on projector remote, but it is not working.

Please help me to How I can use USB B port in ACER H5380BD projector.

The USB port is not for connecting media sources and is only for Projector maintenance.

Hi, I got them through a friend traveling from US. But if its at customs add another week to 10 days before it gets cleared.

Hi Leo, can you tell me in how many days you got the glasses.
Mine is shipped on 27th December and arrived to Chennai foreign post office on 2nd Jan .
Its been lying there 10 days the tracking doesn't show any movement .
What shall I do now?

Which tracking are you using? Check the tracking number in the Indian postal service website.

Mine took a month to deliver. :)

Check this one too http://ipsweb.ptcmysore.gov.in/ipswebtracking/

Thanks jithu, I have already tried they are not working.
Did it safely arrived, was the packing good.
Since they lie idle in one place, I'm concerned about the safety and thefts.

Thanks jithu, I have already tried they are not working.
Did it safely arrived, was the packing good.
Since they lie idle in one place, I'm concerned about the safety and thefts.

Yes, it was packaged promptly.

Mine laid in the Cochin customs for more than a week. Don,t know why ?
Then one fine morning, it reached me, after that only the tracking page was updated. :rolleyes:

Projector Dead!!
After using my loved 5370BD for almost one year. It died this week.
My warranty is valid till 28 January, but the shipping charges would be about Rs. 13K!
Not sure what to do. Guys, please advise, if i can get it repaired locally.
The problem:
Sometimes it doesnt switch ON at all. Both Blue LED and Lamp LED are solid.
Sometimes, it starts, but immediately shuts down. Blue LED, solid. Lamp LED, blinks.
Any solution would be heartily welcome.!

I have contacts in Bangalore who can repair, anyways, as per these guys, an annual maintenance is required for every PJ, as per them, this will ensure the PJ runs trouble free for many years. Also, an UPS is needed for the PJ in our country.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back