Adaptor to speaker cable

sunder

Hi friends, Is there any availabiity of 'banana' adaptor for speaker cable

terminated with 'spade' connector. I have speaker cable with spade.I want

to convert as 'banana' without removing the spades as able to use where

the spade is needed. Thank you.

Regards,

sunder.

I don't see how you can use a spade and banana at the same time unless you provide something like a Y joint at the cable end. Banana plugs are available from all good electronics shops.

Cheers

I don't see how you can use a spade and banana at the same time unless you provide something like a Y joint at the cable end. Banana plugs are available from all good electronics shops.

Cheers

Hi Venkatji, I have seen on Supra Cables for Supra speaker cables
one model called 'sword combi connector. Accoring to the company: Sword is available only as a terminated set
Owing to the special construction with two opposite wound wire groups which cancel each others fields, the termination quality is very critical.
The termination is done with strong, gas tight crimping, so the joined metals are fused into one unit. This is more pure and secure than any soldering.
Sword is available in standard length of 2m, 3m and 4m pair, delivered in a Mahogany wood case.
Termination: Spade/Banana/BFA combination connector.
Customised lengths available on order.

The Sword Combi Connector
Sword comes with crimp-fastened screw-adaptors, and a set of connectors that can be screwed onto these. The pictures show Spades and banana/BFA connectors, as well as the Spade replaced with Banana/BFA directly screwed onto the adaptor. All connectors are included in a Sword kit.

with Combicon Banana

The Supra method is elegant and special. I doubt you will get such a set from any other company. The best option may be to pick it from Supra itself.

Cheers

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back