Advance Acoustic products - any feedback?

Jagat

Advance Acoustic - any feedback?

I recently heard a demo of the MA RS6 and the gold series bookshelf speakers. The dealer there was heavily recommending me their Advance Acoustic integrated amplifier (knowing that I wanted to buy a amp+cdp+speakers). Saying that it beats the pants off the NAD 352 and Cambridge Audio 640A v2.0!!

Has anybody heard this brand of amplifier?? If so what are your comments/suggesstions on the same?

Thanks.

This is a French company who makes their products in China. Have not heard them but look for them in the next hifi show in your town! I am sure they will have a stall.

Advance Acoustic is distributed in India by :
NOVA AUDIO PRIVATE LTD
The music lounge
B-104 Gagangiri
OFF CARTER RD.MUMBAI, 400052
Tel : 2600 7700
Fax : 2605 4709
Email : [email protected]
Web : www.novaudio.com

I too was interested in Advance Acoustic 's CD player. I wrote to Nova Audio but there is no reply so far.

Not just the product but the customer support is also equally important. If they can't attend sales inquiries promptly then imagine how they will support you once you buy from them?

Advance Acoustic - any feedback?

I recently heard a demo of the MA RS6 and the gold series bookshelf speakers. The dealer there was heavily recommending me their Advance Acoustic integrated amplifier (knowing that I wanted to buy a amp+cdp+speakers). Saying that it beats the pants off the NAD 352 and Cambridge Audio 640A v2.0!!

Has anybody heard this brand of amplifier?? If so what are your comments/suggesstions on the same?

Thanks.

Jagat,
I have ordered for advance acoustics map 105 stereo amps which is their latest model. It is 70 watts at 8 ohms. It is priced better than marantz/nad/cambridge audio. It has hat 2 transformers for each channel.For any other details contact bangalore shankar at 98440082635 or bombay at 9820284641.

Jagat,
I have ordered for advance acoustics map 105 stereo amps which is their latest model. It is 70 watts at 8 ohms. It is priced better than marantz/nad/cambridge audio. It has hat 2 transformers for each channel.For any other details contact bangalore shankar at 98440082635 or bombay at 9820284641.

Thanks NandaKumar. Could you post a review of this amp once you get it? BTW how much did it cost you?

Thanks NandaKumar. Could you post a review of this amp once you get it? BTW how much did it cost you?
hi jagat,
This is nanda kumar once again,
I got it at an inagural price of rs 22,500/= + 12.5 % tax. This is between you and me. I will post my review after I audition and if time permits you can also audition it.

Hi jagat,
This is nanda kumar, Advance acoustics 103 stereo amp is available for demo at arn systems, coles road, bangalore. He is driving them thru monitor audio b4/ rs6 speakers. I have orderd 105 stereo amp but I could not finalise the speakers. I need some help. I wish you can call me at 9980515100.
Thank you.

Bhagwan how does their MCX400 CD player compare to say NAD's 565Bee?

I am also looking at Arcam CD17 (plan B is the Marantz CD6004).

Hi,
I have an MAP 105 which needs to be serviced. Can you please direct me to any dealer/outlet in Chennai or Mumbai where i can get this done?
Regards,
Neil

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back