Advice on Amplifier

007india

Hello All,

Need some expert advice. I have a pair of Philips DH 215 bookshelf speaker. I think its rated 200W. The power house unit conked off recently, but I would like to use the speaker by connecting it to another amp, if I get another amp from here. Alternately, I was thinking to use my unused car stereo with this speaker. All I need is a AC pwer supply to power it. The car stereo amp I presume is sufficient. Please advice

Alternately, if anyone can provide an amp (with bluetooth or even car stereo), would be great. I can connect RCA plug to the speaker wire and connect it to the amp. Main audio source will be BT. Sorry if this post is not suitable in scope of this group. I can delete it.

Hello All,

Need some expert advice. I have a pair of Philips DH 215 bookshelf speaker. I think its rated 200W. The power house unit conked off recently, but I would like to use the speaker by connecting it to another amp, if I get another amp from here. Alternately, I was thinking to use my unused car stereo with this speaker. All I need is a AC pwer supply to power it. The car stereo amp I presume is sufficient. Please advice

Alternately, if anyone can provide an amp (with bluetooth or even car stereo), would be great. I can connect RCA plug to the speaker wire and connect it to the amp. Main audio source will be BT. Sorry if this post is not suitable in scope of this group. I can delete it.
You would need a power converter as car stereo works on 12V. Get an aiyima amp from amazon. I guess, it will do the job.

Hello All,

Yep, this isn't the right thread/group to ask for advice.
For your request for amp/car amp, I might have something which I can give away.
Let me make a formal post regarding the same.

Back