Advice on Denon AVR and compatible speaker setup

Don't import anything right now, if customs keep this it will be a hassle to get hold of it.

V6A was available with Yamaha store online, I haf enquired a month back. Pro Fx is bit on expensive side, but I have heard they offer good customer service.
X1600 has seen inflated price many places. Are you in a hurry to buy the setup?

Don't import anything right now, if customs keep this it will be a hassle to get hold of it.

V6A was available with Yamaha store online, I haf enquired a month back. Pro Fx is bit on expensive side, but I have heard they offer good customer service.
X1600 has seen inflated price many places. Are you in a hurry to buy the setup?
I am in no hurry. I can wait for few months for these items. Speaker seems to be easier option currently, considering I am looking for lower priced ones. Receiver is the main contention though, want to get a model which would suffice for next 3 years at least. Hoping the situation to improve a bit in a month with all international routes starting again..

@kromastorm I am also looking to buy an AVR (preferably Denon) in Bangalore. Profx dont have X3700H in stock but they quoted 1.55 Lakhs which is a ripoff.

Can you share the dealer contacts in Bangalore?
Ht store jp nagar.
1.55 is mrp .visit them talk to them .they will reduce the price if they are convinced that you are a potential buyer.
9845545429 Lokesh ht store.his prices are reasonable .

You may contact Cinebels for Klipsch

Please note that Polk, Klpsch etc. are bright speakers, Klipsch is using horn loaded tweeter as well, it is better to listen to them with music and movie contents and decide whether you like that higher brightness.

You may also evaluate Sonodyne Micro HTS 5.1 package - MRP 45,000/-

Thanks for the response. Will try my best for demo of any model that I select eventually, hope the pandemic situation improves a bit in few weeks..

I have sent enquiries to cinebels, sonodyne for prices for both these models. I have also sent enquiries for Polk Audio T1600 to other distributors mentioned earlier in this thread. Will wait for the responses. I recently found that ooberpad has posted Denon X1600H price at ~64K, it is still too high for me.

Hi, found this link online for Klipsch 5.1 reference pack klipsch. Has anyone ever bought electronics for this website: tradeindia.com. Here at least is it quoted at 48K, which most likely is not the latest price. Not sure if I should check with the seller, how do we check for authenticity in such cases.

Also, would like advice from members on what should be the idea price range for Denon X1600H, if I find a unit in that range, I will buy it out. Speaker I would like to check the demo first, unless I find some model offered at best price. :)

Hi All, Got details from Cinebels, their 5.0 speaker configuration is available. I found that it is quoted at 52K. The cheapest subwoofer in their range in 30K. I wont be able to buy them both currently. Just wanted advice from members how this 5.0 configuration would stack up against Polk Audio TL1600 5.1 configuration. klipsch 5.0 I do know the subwoofer is an important component in this, just wondering how VFM would this 5.0 configuration would be at 52K. Another point I see is that the Klipsch satellite speakers are rated at lower power(50 watts), not sure how if that is good thing as Denon X1600H is rated close to 80W per channel. Please advice.

Hi All, Got details from Cinebels, their 5.0 speaker configuration is available. I found that it is quoted at 52K. The cheapest subwoofer in their range in 30K. I wont be able to buy them both currently. Just wanted advice from members how this 5.0 configuration would stack up against Polk Audio TL1600 5.1 configuration. klipsch 5.0 I do know the subwoofer is an important component in this, just wondering how VFM would this 5.0 configuration would be at 52K. Another point I see is that the Klipsch satellite speakers are rated at lower power(50 watts), not sure how if that is good thing as Denon X1600H is rated close to 80W per channel. Please advice.
Most of the satellite speakers perform kinda similarly. TL 1600 is pretty solid at that price point (32K last year price) based on my experience. So, I am assuming they will perform similarly as Klipsch 5.0 reference pack if not better. Plus with TL 1600, you will get the Sub as a part of the package. Else, you spend that 50K on a decent LCR and then move to 5.1 with time.

Thanks. Will keep TL 1600 in the buy list then. Also, its current rate is 40K, will try my best to find it at better price, but I am fine with this rate as well.

My view - increase yoru budget a little bit and buy the Polk T Series package.

Its far better than the TL1600.

I would like to go for that. only problem is space constraint. I do not have much space around my TV unit for the towers. Hence thinking of smaller satellite speaker models. I read somewhere that Polk Audio TL1600 has been discontinued, I think that detail was from US. but that does raised my concerns about its resale value in future.

I would like to go for that. only problem is space constraint. I do not have much space around my TV unit for the towers. Hence thinking of smaller satellite speaker models. I read somewhere that Polk Audio TL1600 has been discontinued, I think that detail was from US. but that does raised my concerns about its resale value in future.
On second thoughts, if I get a set of Polk Audio T50, T15 and T30, would that make a workable system without a sub for some time. I would get the sub woofer in few months time in that case. I do need to work out the positioning of the speakers though with limited options around the TV unit and door close to that. Compatible sub might cost around Rs 20-25K approx. I did find Polk Audio TL1600 at 34K somewhere. I am very confused now.

On second thoughts, if I get a set of Polk Audio T50, T15 and T30, would that make a workable system without a sub for some time. I would get the sub woofer in few months time in that case. I do need to work out the positioning of the speakers though with limited options around the TV unit and door close to that. Compatible sub might cost around Rs 20-25K approx. I did find Polk Audio TL1600 at 34K somewhere. I am very confused now.

You can do that.
However, you may get a better price if you buy the full set at one go.
Maybe buy full set, but dont unpack and install the sub, until you figure out placement.

I am looking for a better price for Polk T series package. I have found two different combinations online, 1) T50 Tower, T15, T30 and PSW 111 2) T50 Tower, T15, T30 and DSW PRO 440wi. The second combination is priced lower than first one for some reason. Not sure which one is better of the two sub woofer models. I am unable to find best price for combination 1, most of the places it is priced around 65K. Any feedback on this site myaudiovisuals.com, found somewhere in this forum. Would like to know how reliable this is.

What you see on most of the sites will be MRP.
65k is the MRP for Polk Fusion T series package with PSW111 subwoofer

Check with Profx whether they have stock.

Ask for discounted price. I believe they will give 10 to 15 percent discount, you can try to get Fusion T series package at around 56k - 58k

If profx is not having stock or not giving much discount, contact other dealers like HTStore, The Home Cinema, DNI etc.
If they have stock ask for discounted price.

If you can purchase the AV Receiver along with, you may get some additional discount.

I have got a quote of Rs 1.18L for Denon X1600H and Polk T Series Package ( T50, T15, T30 and PSW 10 ). Is this a good deal? I do think this is close to best price. Will contact ProFX as well.

I have got a quote of Rs 1.18L for Denon X1600H and Polk T Series Package ( T50, T15, T30 and PSW 10 ). Is this a good deal? I do think this is close to best price. Will contact ProFX as well.
Would really appreciate if members can advice on this query. Targeting to finalize the deal next week, as I dont see the current situation improving in coming month.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back