Affordable 4K projectors

if it is a dedicated room ,pj with big screen will offer you a great movie experience compared to a 4k TV. As said ,Optoma UHD 60 is not an native 4k pj ,they uses some kind of pixel shifting technology to upscale it to 4k .Still it is expected to be far better than fullHD . But here in India ,the prices are very high for this pj too.
Epson also dont have the native 4k pj.
Sony & JVC have native 4k pj which will be very very costly. Recently Sony came up with an affordabe native 4k pj (VPL VW 285 es) which even costs about 5000$ in abroad. It is expected that in coming years may the prices for native 4k pj will come down.
Full HD pj options can be

Thanks for your insights. I have decided to wait for another year to buy my replacement PJ, and preferably a 4k UST one if possible. Until then, I will settle down with my new Llyod 58inch FHD TV :)

I recently bought Sony VPL-VW285ES - 4K HDR projector. Results are stunning with 4k HDR Bluray's
Technology is still evolving and would require significant technical efforts and tweaking to play 4K HDR files

I recently bought Sony VPL-VW285ES - 4K HDR projector. Results are stunning with 4k HDR Bluray's
Technology is still evolving and would require significant technical efforts and tweaking to play 4K HDR files
Mind sharing the cost and other details of purchase?

Congratulations!!! Please share more details and a review if possible

There is a BenQ W1700 recently launched. 4K UHD (pixel shifting). Few good reviews. Price in India approx 2.25L
Has anyone purchased it or taken a demo ?
If forum expert/s have any insights would be helpful as I am thinking of going for this. Couldn't find a place to demo in Mumbai.

There is a BenQ W1700 recently launched. 4K UHD (pixel shifting). Few good reviews. Price in India approx 2.25L
Has anyone purchased it or taken a demo ?
If forum expert/s have any insights would be helpful as I am thinking of going for this. Couldn't find a place to demo in Mumbai.
try mz audio , 9870423600 price 175000

If anyone looking for affordable 4K projectors, then BenQ HT2550 is available in amazon for 1499$ ( Which is exactly same as W1700 in India) Since the projector is light (4.2Kg) compared to Optoma UHD60/65 (7.3Kg) shipping shouldn't be a big deal. HT2550 does support VAC 100 ~ 240 (50/60Hz)
Also Optoma UHD60 price dropped to 1731$ in Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/BenQ-HT2550-...T2550+4K+UHD+HDR+Home+Theater+Projector&psc=1

Congratulations !!! Please post your review and pictures ,which will benefit the foru members..

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back