The connections are done thru HDMI Cable Only

BLU RAY -> ONKYO
AIRTEL DTH BOX -> ONKYO
ONKYO -> SAMSUNG

The following have LAN Connection as well
BLU RAY
SAMSUNG
AIRTEL DTH (NO USE as of now)

I want to know whether the HD Audi from Airtel will come in the current setup? I see in the forum people have not been able to successfully achieve that thru HDMI. I need someone who has achieved it with the above setup thru Optical or Coaxial to help me with that.

I want to know how do i redirect the Audio from Samsung Back to ONKYO for the internet applications that i view thru that.

I appreaciate all the help that i can get with this.

Thanks,
Badriraman S

Airtel DTH does not support 5.1 through HDMI. It passes downmixed stereo o/p through HDMI.

Use optical out for getting 5.1 channel sound from Airtel HD.

Blue Ray ---HDMI-----> Onkyo
Airtel HD ---Optical---> Onkyo
Airtel HD ---HDMI-----> Samsung
Onkyo ---HDMI-----> Samsung

Sandeep, I assume you tried the ARC HDMI route from SAMSung TV to AV receiver. Can you help me with the identification of the port.

Ethen, any suggestion on which place in Bangalore to hunt for Optical Cable

Ethen, any suggestion on which place in Bangalore to hunt for Optical Cable

i agree this question was targeted at Ethen, but couldnt help the urge to answer it.. optical cable or toslink cable as it is normally referred to will be available at most large format electronic stores like croma, viveks, girias etc. ask for optical or toslink cable...

cheers

Hi,

Just looked at my product specification and i want to understand whether my DVR is HD supported!! It states VIDEO OUT: HDMI Fixed 576P ONLY.

Can someone clarify?

Badri

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back