Airtel Thanks removes Zee5 free subscription

rksingh1

I have been on Airtel postpaid plan for very long time and they had been giving free Zee5 and Xtreme subscription with it.

Today, I noticed that zee5 subscritpion was gone. I tried checking in Airtel Thanks - it still, shows Zee5 sub, but Zee5 is asking to buy. Are there users of Airtel Thanks here who have been using free zee5 subscription?

I have been on Airtel postpaid plan for very long time and they had been giving free Zee5 and Xtreme subscription with it.

Today, I noticed that zee5 subscritpion was gone. I tried checking in Airtel Thanks - it still, shows Zee5 sub, but Zee5 is asking to buy. Are there users of Airtel Thanks here who have been using free zee5 subscription?
Hi, I am on the same boat too. Maybe it was only for 1 year only as mentioned by @SiddharthY

I have been certainly using it for more than one year. I spoke to customer care, they confirmed that Zee5 partnership is withdrawn from 15-Aug

Anyway, nor renewing it.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back