Aiwa PX-E770 Connector

gcpraveen

Hi,

Near to where I live, I got one Aiwa Px-E770 Turntable.

The pin looks like in the below link:
Help: Strange Connector - Vinyl Engine

I have got only the below information at the max:

5 conductor cable is ground, and L&R +&-. Just cut off the connector, use a meter to trace the wires back to the cartridge to figure out which is which, and solder on some RCA plugs appropriately.

source:
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/153-c...4029-connecting-aiwa-component-turntable.html

I do not have much idea on turntables, took this as just to give a try.

Can anyone guide me or help to make it sing? I have one Elvis record that I got with this turntable. I can play with and see.

Currently I live in Gaithersburg,MD,US. If some one in india can send me any hardware. My inlaws are travelling this month end from chennai.

Is this in In dia or US?
I was looking for this as I think this is the part of system I have
If u r in India how about exchanging r TT with fully functioning TT ?

Edit - sorry have not seen u r in US

if you are in the US, you are sitting on FAR, FAR better options.
This TT is an ultra low end one - I don't see why you are even bothering with it :D

if you were in India, or if there were sentimental reasons, I would understand, otherwise get a better TT!

if you are in the US, you are sitting on FAR, FAR better options.
This TT is an ultra low end one - I don't see why you are even bothering with it :D

if you were in India, or if there were sentimental reasons, I would understand, otherwise get a better TT!

+1. Your local craigslist will come up with much better options.

Living in the US and this is all that you managed to get? Anyways, in the spirit of DIY, if you can post some pictures it would be of great help. Yes, the method of tracing back the wiring to the cart is the best way to find trace the circuit. If your amp does not accept 5-pin din connectors, you will have to revert to RCAs with an additional ground wire.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back