AIYIMA A07 @ Great price on Amazon - Limited Deal

Hello members;

I have been using a Passive sub with an amplifier for almost 6-7 months now. But, my amplifier fuse got blown up yesterday. So, I was thinking to buy Aiyima A07 and connect it to the sub & AVR. Will it suffice?
Hmm I would not recommend using Aiyima as a Sub amp. Aiyima is a good amp and power rating is high, but its not for a sub. Better to get a crown, emotiva or a sub woofer amp to drive your sub.

MaSh

There is an ongoing deal for the Aiyima 07 for both models (with and without Power Supply) on Amazon, if anyone is interested.
Seem to be lowest so far

with power adapter ?
doesnt amazon sell the A07 without the "aiyima" adaptor ( i thought they only bundle a generic non aiyima 24v-5A adapter with it for some extra cost )

i think we ( and hifimart ) should be getting the stocks of the upgraded A07 with the 36v - 10 amp aiyima original adapter and upgraded OPA chip LM45462 on approx 24th may
the 36V - 10Amp would pump out far more power i believe

with power adapter ?
doesnt amazon sell the A07 without the "aiyima" adaptor ( i thought they only bundle a generic non aiyima 24v-5A adapter with it for some extra cost )

i think we ( and hifimart ) should be getting the stocks of the upgraded A07 with the 36v - 10 amp aiyima original adapter and upgraded OPA chip LM45462 on approx 24th may

they do sell it with the power adapter as well

with power adapter ?

They have both listed. The bundled version with 36V-6A Power adapter works out to be a better deal than, buying the Amp + 32V-5A power supply separately.

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Power Amplifier 300Wx2 HiFi Class D Stereo Digital Audio Amp 2.0 Channel Amplifier for Passive Speaker Home Audio (A07+DC 36V Power Adapter)

They have both listed. The bundled version with 36V-6A Power adapter works out to be a better deal than, buying the Amp + 32V-5A power supply separately.

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Power Amplifier 300Wx2 HiFi Class D Stereo Digital Audio Amp 2.0 Channel Amplifier for Passive Speaker Home Audio (A07+DC 36V Power Adapter)

Discounts can vary based on cards and transaction type right now.
it knocks off 710.23 for one of the CC on offer.

found it

Thanks
so this is the
36v - 6 amps power adaptor version ?
with the NE5532 chips not LM4562 chips

Attachments

• power adapter specs.jpg
    power adapter specs.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 20
The power supply filter capacitors are 50V rated only. In the Ti evaluation board they are of 80V rating. It is better to be change them to a suitable rating if you plan to run this with 48V power supply

Hello members;

I have been using a Passive sub with an amplifier for almost 6-7 months now. But, my amplifier fuse got blown up yesterday. So, I was thinking to buy Aiyima A07 and connect it to the sub & AVR. Will it suffice?
Is it the 4D Furnishers Amp?

Is it the 4D Furnishers Amp?
Yes. I noticed that since last two months; it was making some noise during quieter scene. I changed the socket connection, cables too but the sound remained. But, during bass scenes; it used to literally shake my room. It is a bang for the buck.
Just few days back; there was power outage in quick succession during daytime and the Amp was switched on. When I came back from Office and tried to switch it on; it didn't.

Yes. I noticed that since last two months; it was making some noise during quieter scene. I changed the socket connection, cables too but the sound remained. But, during bass scenes; it used to literally shake my room. It is a bang for the buck.
Just few days back; there was power outage in quick succession during daytime and the Amp was switched on. When I came back from Office and tried to switch it on; it didn't.
Did you change the fuse?

Got https://rontek.in/solutions/power-management-systems/ for exactly this purpose. The key features I liked in it apart from what it does to the current are 6 power sockets that come on in a sequential manner, a delayed power supply and the informative display. Really helpful especially when regular power comes back and the quick switch over happens from Generator power to main power. That is when things go bad.

My entire Stereo and HT setup runs on this unit.

MaSh

Did you contact their customer service?
No. I bought this combo after directly discussing with the owner. This never struck me but now that you have pointed out; I will try directly talking with him. I will update if there is any further development otherwise I will look for another suitable amplifier.

No. I bought this combo after directly discussing with the owner. This never struck me but now that you have pointed out; I will try directly talking with him. I will update if there is any further development otherwise I will look for another suitable amplifier.
I am sure you will get a resolution

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back