All Marantz CD 6003 Player Users - UNITE !!

venkatcr

The 'Authorized' representative for Marantz products in India, M/s Marantz Boston Snell have announced the new specifications for Marantz CD6003 CD Player on page 26 of the December issue of WhatHifi. Here is a photo of the page:

marantzgoofup.jpg

According to the advertisement, the CD6003 can play Blu-ray discs, DVD, DVD-Audio, SACD, and CDs. It supports the following:

• BD-Live Profile 2.0
  • HDMI 1.3a
  • Dolby True HD and DTS-HD decoding
  • Realta Optix HQV video processing
  • 7.1 cinch audio output
  • SD Card reader
  • RS232C Interface.

I would suggest all of you get together, return your units, and demand that Marantz Boston Snell give you new units with the above specifications. :):)

Cheers

Last edited:
Yea!! Good catch!! :clapping::clapping:

But did you read the *conditions apply on the reverse page?

You have to be in room with a nice dimly lit setting then inhale a substance which may not be completely legal, then lie back and "see" and "hear" all you want ... :eek:hyeah:

Cheers

I vividly remember having a look at that ad about a month ago. I admired the look of the 6003 CDP while enjoying a cup of tea in the morning and moved on to the next page. It takes somebody like Venkat to dig deeper and find the details. Guess, I can't be a Holmes ever :sad:.

Regards.

Asit, along time ago, The Statesman used to have cartoon called Sheerluck Holmes. In this case, it was more that than any actual work by the real Sherlock. It is just that the incongruity of the ad caught my eye.

Cheers

Odyssey, as I mentioned this is an advertisement by Marantz Boston Snell, the 'authorized' representative of Marantz products in India.

Cheers

A full page advertisment with so much mistakes and published by what hifi.......great :rolleyes: :eek:hyeah: :sad:

hi guys,

Actually this is copied from the Singapore site for the Marantz CD6003 players. Check out the highlights there for the CD6003. Lots of Bull. Amazing how nobody proof reads.... and then it gets copied across the world !

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back