All the speakers I made - suri

I had the opportunity to go to Kannur last week with my wife and spent a very pleasant evening with Suri and his wife, listening to his speakers.

In a word, the were awesome!

did hear about ur visit from suri,too bad we couldnt meet.yes,they are indeed lovely speakers.cheers

I had the opportunity to go to Kannur last week with my wife and spent a very pleasant evening with Suri and his wife, listening to his speakers.

In a word, the were awesome!

George achayo, Thats three words!:p

I tried your cell repeatedly on 23, 24th, couldn't get through!

Suri, bring back the Witches of Sound!:licklips:

hi captrajesh, denom, rallynut,

they sound good now-

Hi Suri

The speakers look great. All these days I was in Trivandrum getting my back treated. Browsing was only through my mobile phone in which pics are not loading properly except the 1st one.:mad:

Just back home and saw the pics. Could you please post a bigger pic (probably in imageshack etc. Wanted to see them lifesize.:D

Rgds

Rajesh

Hi Suri

The speakers look great. All these days I was in Trivandrum getting my back treated. Browsing was only through my mobile phone in which pics are not loading properly except the 1st one.:mad:

Just back home and saw the pics. Could you please post a bigger pic (probably in imageshack etc. Wanted to see them lifesize.:D

Rgds

Rajesh

Hi Rajesh,

hope your back is good (golfing injury?)-

here are bigger pictures -

latestavatarofwoeforraj.jpg

By null at 2010-10-08

By null at 2010-10-08

By null at 2010-10-08

regds
suri

Titus

Sorry about being incommunicado on my trip-for some reason my phone's roaming was disabled while in Kerala and Tamil Nadu. I need to find out the reason.Strangely enough about 3 weeks ago when I was in Delhi-Lucknow it worked ok.

George

No prob, GeorgeO. Did try your number but it wasnt connecting. Anyway we will meet next time you are here.
Suri, the speakers look great now! Black felt all over the liposuctioned parts?

Last edited:
Suri's speakers are a work of art. I caressed them and found them smoother than a baby's bum..

hehehehe! GeorgeO!

i have started a project (like yesterday!) for sushma-

she watches TV - and motion pictures -

so - for home theatre - 5.1 - i have hunkered down to design the centre and subwoofer -

and i will call them "BABY WITCHES"!!!!:lol:

regds suri

Suri, so finally the home theatre build is coming uP! What do you plan to use as fronts? What drivers? More details please... Baby witches, khoool!

Aap ke paon dekhe, bahut haseen hai. Inhe zameen par mat utariyega maile ho jayenge Pakeezah (1972)

( Suri sir I think you watch Hindi movies too ,and no offence ment!):eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

hehehehe hemanthwaghe!

my home theatre journey begins today - for wife - who watches movies -

hometheatrejourneybegin.jpg

By null at 2010-10-08

to conceal the wires

hometheatrejourneybegin.jpg

By null at 2010-10-08

the room is 17 feet long and 13 feet wide with a 16 feet high double slope ceiling.

except for the TV - and the main front (pair) speakers - there is nothing.

Do you have the carpenter permanently on your payroll?!

hi grubyhalo-

whenever that man is not gainfully employed ( usual job is carpentry for jewelry shops - show-cases, display racks) - he arrives at my place - to suffer!!:)

regds suri

this (i think/know) is the way to mount the plate amplifier on the subwoofer -

a sub-frame which is isolated from the cabinet is a must -

otherwise the plate amp suffers from undue excitement when the sub-woofer is playing - sub- bass energy is hugely powerful and can excite resonance in the most inert materials-

i can imagine all the electronics in the amplifier being caught and shaken 28 times a second -

and see nothing good coming out of that -

so -

for music -

i am not able to locate a subwoofer that can do adequate duty -

except this one-

subwooferamplifiersubfr.jpg

By witchesofsound at 2010-10-17

neat,finally see that the plate amp has its own space,and the sub looks the part.awesome suri,the "aesthetics" bit is being taken very seriously here ;)!!!cheers

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back